Honored Contributor

QVC BUYERS, PLEASE ORDER LARGER QUANTITIES IN 3X

[ Edited ]

DEAR BUYERS, 

YOU ARE ALWAYS SOLD OUT IN 3X. I WENT TO GET A DENIM AND COMPANY OVERSIZED TEE AND YOU WERE SOLD OUT IN THE SHORTSLEEVE VEE NECK AND CREW NECK TEES IN 3X. THIS IS A SAD TREND FOR US 3X SHOPPERS. I KNOW THAT WE ARE IN THE MINORITY, BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU COULD SELL MORE IF YOU UPPED THE QUANTITIES FOR HEAVY SELLERS AND IN STYLES LARGER WOMEN ARE LIKELY TO BUY. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC BUYERS, PLEASE ORDER LARGER QUANTITIES IN 3X

[ Edited ]

I second your request, Mindy D.....I wear that size, too....

While I am adding to your post....I would like to say more size 11 and 12  rings....I have swollen arthritic fingers....

Trusted Contributor

I feel for you Mindy.  QVC also needs to order more from the other side of the spectrum - XXS.  And in number sizes, more 2,4 and 26,28.  What I have found to be universally true among all QVC clothing lines and virtually any clothing item, is the bookend sizes sell out first, and fast, no matter the color.

Same for shoes - more 12M, 12W when offered.  Not sure why QVC likes to throw money away.  I'm sure the Linea lades would just like more quantity, period.  Maybe if sales are down it's because we can't buy.

New Contributor

Almost always when I see something that would appeal to 3X, I see that it is sold out in the large size.  Buyers, this is a definite pattern, and we'd really appreciate it if you bought more of items that are suitable for larger women...a little extra length tunics, darker colors and more refined prints, a little forgiveness in the hip area.  I have become an expert on what looks good on larger women.  Sometimes I see these items on QVC, but almost always they are sold out and not available.

LIsa Rinna...she's so slender, but I've been very pleased with some of her tops.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a 3x and I would appreciate larger quantities in that size, especially in styles that are more likely to be flattering to us. I would also LOVE to see XL size bracelets. Most bracelets in size L are 7.75" or 8" at best. I have a large wrist and I like some drape on a bracelet, especially in the summer when it's so hot and humid. I would like to see size XL bracelets that are 8.5" to 9" long (or inner circumference). I've noticed that Judith Ripka has introduced some bracelets in size XS, so maybe they would open to expanding on the other end of the range as well.