Honored Contributor

Please consider a Wander Beauty TSV!

[ Edited ]

I'd love to see a foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick at least!

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

Re: Please consider a Wander Beauty TSV!

I agree. I've tried the cover stick and eye shadow. Great products, I'd love to see a  Wander TSV also.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I agree. I've tried the cover stick and eye shadow. Great products, I'd love to see a  Wander TSV also.

oh yes definitely want to try the eyeshadow too so I edited my opening post to include that. I really want to try the dove grey and the new lilac luster shadow. Which color did you get in the eyeshadow @Debzzz?

Valued Contributor

I have the dove grey. My eyes are bluefish gray and the color is perfect for me. Very creamy and pigmented. The cover or makeup stick I'm not sure is offered at present. Such a great item to carry for a quick makeup touch up, very creamy and moisturizing.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I agree with the request.

Visitor

[ Edited ]

I would absolutely love to see a Wander Beauty TSV~ the powder/foundation compact is the best, it's like a 3 in 1 portable product!!!  I love that I can use it as my foundation in the morning and have it in my purse for touch-ups or to completely reapply after the gym.  It's so handy for blotting and concealing blemishes, too.