Valued Contributor

Please bring back the Lug Grey Samba handbag

Hello,

My friend and I got together today and she admired my Lug Samba grey bag.  I'd love to get her one for Christmas but see that you don't have it in stock.

Please bring this back Smiley Happy

Thank you-

Valued Contributor

Re: Please bring back the Lug Grey Samba handbag

I have one and my daughter has one, I wish they would come back with a navy camo

Esteemed Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

Hello,

My friend and I got together today and she admired my Lug Samba grey bag.  I'd love to get her one for Christmas but see that you don't have it in stock.

Thank you-

They have it at Amazon and probably other places.  The Amazon price is a little higher.  I didn't check elsewhere for price, but when I shop Lug I always google before purchasing because sometimes the price is better elsewhere.  The differences can be significant.  Amazon has several different prices for the Samba, depending on the color.

Valued Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@tarsmom wrote:

Hello,

Thank you-

They have it at Amazon and probably other places.  The Amazon price is a little higher.  I didn't check elsewhere for price, but when I shop Lug I always google before purchasing because sometimes the price is better elsewhere.  The differences can be significant.  Amazon has several different prices for the Samba, depending on the color.

@NYCLatinaMe   thank you.  I did see that however I paid $49.96 back in January so I hoped QVC would have it rather than Amazon.  Thank you for checking though! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tarsmom I was curious, I love Lug!  I wanted to see the bag you were referring to.  I have many...

Valued Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@tarsmom I was curious, I love Lug!  I wanted to see the bag you were referring to.  I have many...

@NYCLatinaMe 

Lug RFID Convertible Shoulder Bag - Samba - F13221

Esteemed Contributor

@tarsmom Thanks, i know.  I looked it up by name this morning, that is how I knew that it was more expensive in Amazon.  Nice bag!  I like the grey too.