Super Contributor

Please bring back the Carolyn Pollack forum ! ! ! ! ! !

Why would you take it away . . many of us asked for YEARS to have that forum?!  Please bring it back.  Most of us don't want/need to see other topics.  Thank you.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Contributor

Re: Please bring back the Carolyn Pollack forum ! ! ! ! ! !

I love to look at the Carolyn Pollack and American West forums!!! Please bring it back ASP! I just found them a month ago and now they are gone.
Honored Contributor

I second the motion. If Q wants to foster interest in their products, there needs to be places where we can "meet" and discuss the things we've bought or want to buy. We NEED to be able to exchange information and quickly find the appropriate cyber venue.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Yes, yes please bring back Carolyn's forum.  This is one of my favorites and I have purchased many pieces of her jewelry. I need the forum to enable me to buy even more of her lovely collection.

Suzette Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes please we need a Carolyn Pollack forum. I've bought many things because of recommendations from other posters....DW
Honored Contributor

Yes, bring back the Carolyn Pollack forum! It's helpful to see what to pair what item with in terms of clothing and other jewelry choices.

I chose turquoise for the forum name as she does wonderful turquoise pieces.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I AGREE WITH THESE OTHER LADIES!!!!!  i AM NOT A JEWELRY FAN ONLY A CAROLYN POLLACK/ AMERICAN WEST LADY.  PLEASE TWEEK THE JEWELRY FORUM SO THE CP FOLLOWERS. THE JUDITH RIPKA FANS ETC.CAN TALK SEPARATELY AND PLEASE MAKE IT EASY?

Valued Contributor

Perfect example of how Carolyn's forum help promote sales -- remember her TSV gemstone cuff bracelet and all the excitement it brought to the forums. Those of us who had seen it in the Insider were able to order it early and give our reviews on the forum.  By the time it hit the air it was already a five star item. Jane even mentioned on air at midnight she had never in all her years seen so much chatter and excitement about a piece of jewelry before.

Who better to sell Carolyn's jewelry than HAPPY CAROLYN POLLACK CUSTOMERS !!!!!