Honored Contributor

Please bring back Leah's Sat AM Beauty

Really miss her beauty show on Saturday!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Please bring back Leah's Sat AM Beauty

Another hour of fashion is not what is needed on Sat morning.  The regular AM style should be enough. 

I rarely just sit down and watch any QVC show but on Sat mornings I really enjoyed having breakfast and watching AM Beauty.

I don't often buy QVC fashions as the pants are way too high waisted and the other fashions too conservative for my taste but there sure seems to be fashion on all the time anymore.  My favorites are kitchen and beauty but  I actually think that no show of anything (be it fashion, kitchen, beauty, electronics, etc) should be more than 2 hours so there could be something for everyone - especially on weekends. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it too because she often had things on that show that we hardly ever see presented. It was a nice change from all the same old stuff we usually see on beauty shows. Plus I found her to be a good host and never interrupted the vendors and asking good questions.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I enjoyed it too because she often had things on that show that we hardly ever see presented. It was a nice change from all the same old stuff we usually see on beauty shows. Plus I found her to be a good host and never interrupted the vendors and asking good questions.

HappyDaze, really well said. Leah's got a wonderful girl next door attitude that makes her very accessable and easy to watch. Of the hour long regular beauty shows, she's my favorite host. She has the perfect relaxed temperment for a saturday morning host. She's very genuine and I love the way she laughs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Since I hate beauty shows, I hope it's gone forever.  It seems like half the products on AM Style are beauty so what's the difference?  I don't watch it either for that reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Since I hate beauty shows, I hope it's gone forever.  It seems like half the products on AM Style are beauty so what's the difference?  I don't watch it either for that reason.

well, I for one only watch beauty shows and have no desire to see clothing or anything else on QVC so I don't want to have to wade through showings of hideous clothes and shoes to see a few beauty items. So see, having a separate beauty show and style show would be the best of both worlds so everyone can enjoy what they like without being forced to watch things they don't. Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 2 cents---There are plenty of beauty shows for the Beautynistas to watch on QVC---(too many IMHO)...there is Tuesday Night Beauty, Friday Night Beauty, and it seems that now QVC has also added many beauty shows on the weekends too these days, it seems QVC decided to do different brands in their own separate shows on Saturday (they have had It Cosmetics, Laura Geller, Josie Moran, Philosophy throughout Saturday).... Enough is Enough!!!!  And yes I do not watch any shows on QVC that I'm not interested in!

While I do not like Logo, Women With Control, or Susan Graver, there are a couple of real designers that might make an appearance that I might want to see or a handbag I'm interested in....so I tune in to AM STYLE on Saturday (the only so called "fashion" show that I watch)---but half that show is beauty too....so I end up changing the channel.

All I'm saying is I like VARIETY and UNIQUENESS in my products and programming which helps provide something for everyone and no one category monopolizes the channel!!! And I don't like mixing the fashion and beauty shows together either!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

HappyDaze, really well said. Leah's got a wonderful girl next door attitude that makes her very accessable and easy to watch. Of the hour long regular beauty shows, she's my favorite host. She has the perfect relaxed temperment for a saturday morning host. She's very genuine and I love the way she laughs. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 and @HappyDaze  I agree with you both about Leah, she is one of my favorite hosts.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I like the Sat morning slot for beauty & fashion, as I work outside of the home and cannot watch during the day and certainly won't TIVO it!! Also, my evenings are for other things besides watching the Q, so Sat morning works for us busy working ladies!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Trusted Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

I like the Sat morning slot for beauty & fashion, as I work outside of the home and cannot watch during the day and certainly won't TIVO it!! Also, my evenings are for other things besides watching the Q, so Sat morning works for us busy working ladies!

I think you make a really excellent point for all of the working people out there who want to watch fashion and beauty.  Just as the Q used to have Sunday morning silver shows back in the day, many of us working wanted to see the shows but couldn't so it was nice to see it on the weekends.