Esteemed Contributor

Please Stop Using Mail Innovations

Mail Innovations is a service that is not reliable.  Packages travel from state to state and it takes weeks for packages to arrive, if at all.  Just read the forums to see the feelings your customers have regarding this service.  If I could know ahead of time before I order an item it will be shipped through Mail Innovations, I would not order the item.  Please stop using this unreliable and slow mailing option.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Stop Using Mail Innovations

Thank you!!

I have seen my package come to my town then go to another state a day later and then nothing.

I did a live chat and they kept telling me it is in my town...then where is it? It was supposed to be here the 13th.

I had no idea this was the reason as I have not had a problem before.

I ordered 2 tems from HSN on Thursday and got them yesterday. Hmm...

Occasional Contributor

Agree with the above!

Trusted Contributor

I agree & no SurePost either. I'd like to know if the item I'm ordering is UPS only also. Tracking non USPS iis no better, I have to guess the first two digits (92?)supplied by qvc to track details at the USPS website. To get the tracking number for UPS is harder! But, when these shippers reroute to yet another place to track, I don't know if their labels confuse machines or people but have had packages leave my state all over again, to be resent back here! Something needs to be done!

Honored Contributor

I think you can upgrade the shipping to just UPS when you order, no?  Or did they remove that choice?  (sorry I'm not totally up to date)

Also, if you have a UPS account you can upgrade it to UPS Ground for free.

Most areas don't have problem with these exchanges.   Where I am, it just adds one day to the delivery time but half the time UPS just keeps it and delivers it on the day it arrives at the local hub.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's also not just QVC using these alternate shipping methods.   I've seen it recently with shipments from other companies, too.   I'm very lucky in that our USPS, Fedex and UPS deliveries are pretty good, but these switch-offs to other shippers does slow down the process.   I think some of the variation depends on locale...  clearly for some posters this has become a major problem. 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Anything with which the USPS was involved over the holidays was a disaster.   I've never seen so many unhappy people or packages going weird places.   I think they've bitten off more than they can handle with their mail innovations service in a desperate attempt to appear relevant.   Every online shopping source I use except Amazon is now using it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I never had a problem with USPS during the holidays...none. In fact they were very speedy.

Now what is the issue.. I bet the Q probably cheaped out on the shipper.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I think you can upgrade the shipping to just UPS when you order, no?  Or did they remove that choice?  (sorry I'm not totally up to date)

Also, if you have a UPS account you can upgrade it to UPS Ground for free.

Most areas don't have problem with these exchanges.   Where I am, it just adds one day to the delivery time but half the time UPS just keeps it and delivers it on the day it arrives at the local hub.

@chickenbutt

i am on my ups account, but i dont see where to do that? any tips to finding it?

for me, usps is just okay, ups has the best and most accurate services, and the mail innovations just adds days to my delivery orders and takes so many strange routes to get to maryland......sometimes it is in maryland and it leaves again. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hi Sunshine!  Do you have the UPS account where you pay $40 a year?  If so, when you log in and punch in the tracking number of a given parcel there should be a choice for 'upgrade' to change it for UPSMI to UPS Ground.

I don't have a tracking number in shipment right now so I can't do that to see exactly what the screen looks like.  Sorry about that.  The only thing I have in shipment right now is with FedEx.

But it should be easy to find once you are looking at an actual shipment.  

HTH Smiley Happy