Honored Contributor

Re: Please Stop Using Mail Innovations

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi Sunshine!  Do you have the UPS account where you pay $40 a year?  If so, when you log in and punch in the tracking number of a given parcel there should be a choice for 'upgrade' to change it for UPSMI to UPS Ground.

I don't have a tracking number in shipment right now so I can't do that to see exactly what the screen looks like.  Sorry about that.  The only thing I have in shipment right now is with FedEx.

But it should be easy to find once you are looking at an actual shipment.  

HTH Smiley Happy

oh no.....i dont have the account that you have to pay extra so that is why i could not find that particular information. thanks @chickenbutt.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ah, ok.  Sorry about that.   One can still upgrade from UPSMI to UPS Ground (I think it's on the right side of the middle of the screen), but if you don't have the account you would have to pay $3.50 to do so.   You might get x number of freebies per year, but I'm not sure.  With membership it's unlimited free of charge for the upgrade.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the IT balm duo. It shipped today but estimated delivery is next Thursday. I suspect it was shipped mail innovations. Why not just ship it USPS or ups sure post. I will be interested to see how long it takes to get here.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  Perhaps UPS surepost works in some rural areas, but it does not seem to work well or not at all where I live.  I have always had problems with them and the latest order has been sitting around somewhere since December 7 waiting for surepost to deliver it.

QVC has issued a refund for this one, but the idea really is to get it delivered especially since it is a food item.

Respected Contributor

Hear the crickets of offers of help by the mods?

Is it my understanding that shipping is deteremined by the Q? I have never been given an option except to pay more for a day or two earlier arrival. Which we know how that goes. *eyeroll*

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Is it my understanding that shipping is deteremined by the Q? I have never been given an option except to pay more for a day or two earlier arrival. Which we know how that goes. *eyeroll*

a few years ago you could choose whether or not to receive an item via usps or ups, plus the other  costlier upgrade options.

i wish they would go back to this system.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Melania wrote:

a few years ago you could choose whether or not to receive an item via usps or ups, plus the other  costlier upgrade options.

i wish they would go back to this system.

I would like a choice too. Mail Innovations is not a good option imho. Slows down things in a big way.

Regular Contributor

yes please stop using them ..... let ups do it all

Esteemed Contributor

This system is terrible.  I had to trace down a lost package.  It takes over a week to get to you if your lucky and you are paying high shipping prices.  The Q WON,T TRACK YOUR PACKAGE, THAT IS IF YOU E V EN HAVE A TRACKING NUMBDR.  YOU WILL HEAR, "I,M SORRY", I,m so sick of hearing that.  Also you have to wait a week past the delivery date to get a refund.  

Why is it AMAZON CAN DELILVER FASTER OR HSN?  

WHY IS IT AMAZON CS CAN REALLY HELP AT THE MOMENT?

Esteemed Contributor

I personally do not have a problem with receiving packages from sure post but I do from the Mail Innovations option.

I returned a product on the 9th of January to QVC, I even went to the post office to drop it off. I went to check the tracking and it was still sitting at the post office on the 19th of January. Ten days seriously?? I used QVC's returned sticker by the way.  I checked again yesterday the 20th of January and it states that it has been transferred to their shipping partner (mail innovations) and that no further tracking or updates will be available.

WTH??