Honored Contributor

Please Make a product Videos Work Better on my IPad Mini2

I just keep having problems with all the product videos. They cut out, stop right in the middle of the host's presentation of an item's colors. It is so frustrating. I can't be the only one. I have no problem watching videos on YouTube or Netflix and usually have no problem watching news videos. Please fiscal this problem. I have this problem on both the web browser view and on the QVC App.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Make a product Videos Work Better on my IPad Mini2

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D,

Did you contact the Q after their response to your 8/12/15 thread about this problem?

(Your previous thread:  "I STILL HAVE TROUBLE VIEWING PRODUCT VIDEOS ON MY IPAD MINI 2, HELP!" at link:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/I-STILL-HAVE-TROUBLE-VIEWING-PRODUCT-VIDEOS-ON-MY-IPAD-MINI-...)

@Eva-QVC posted this response to you:

Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @Mindy D!

I saw your post and I wanted to reach out to you and try to help with viewing videos from your iPad Mini2. Can you please send an email to; qvccommunity@qvc.com - and give me as much detail as you can when describing what is happening. I want to pass it along to our technician and get his take on it.

Thanks!

Eva

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova