Love that Philosophy is going to carry Gingerbreadman shower gel all year - but how about the body lotion?  I got it a few years ago at the holidays and loved it, but haven't seen it for quite a while.  I agree with Shawn that it's not a holiday scent, but crisp and invigorating.  Would love to see them relaunch the body lotion in Gingerbread and Cinnamon Buns too!  I would use them all year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Gingerbreadman

Count my vote for the Gingerbread Man and Cinnamon Buns lotions to return. I have some of each from sets in years past, and they smell wonderful even now. I recently bought the 32 ounce and 16 ounce set in Cinnamon Buns, and my review asks Philosophy to offer the lotion. I think that if the buyers at QVC would request it, Philosophy would deliver. How about it QVC? 

Honored Contributor

I was also very happy to see Gingerbread Man back, and offered throughout the year now!  I promptly purchased that set of three since I was indeed quite low.  It is one of my favorite Philosophy scents, behind Sweet Vanilla Fig (which thankfully is not too sweet or vanilla smelling). 

I would love Ginderbread Man in a cream or lotion!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was a trio of Ginger bread man on last weekend during Shawn's show. It's at Event Price of $39.98until the end of the month. #A294028