Visitor

We become very familiar with the people who sell products with the QVC hosts.  For example, the last Kitchenaid show, where was Laura Weathers?  I think it would be nice to know why people changed, of course, not to pry, but because we come to like them as much as the hosts.    I'm still trying to find out what happened to Thomas Pacconi and Bob Warden.  If they retired say so, if they're ill, ask for prayers, if they changed careers, congrats!,  We are caring people and we miss seeing them. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: People who sell products

They announced that Laura retired, you must have missed it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They announced that Laura retired, you must have missed it.

Yep, they made several announcements, David had several Facebook posts, and Laura wrote blog about it. (Here's the link to the blog post: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/The-winds-of-change/ba-p/2906094)

Just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Smiley Happy

I don't know about the others, but sometimes QVC may not say anything because they've been asked not to or can't say anything. They may feel like friends, but they're employees and if they get fired, have a company go out of business, or have legal troubles, QVC may not be able to say anything.

Honored Contributor

It's not QVC's business to give out personal information on vendors or hosts unless the person gives their permission. You never know if the person who left thinks their business should be their own. I'd presume that if nothing is said on air (which as chynna pointed out, you might miss anyway) and you don't see anything on the forums, you might want to google if you're that invested in the person.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all