Esteemed Contributor

Please add Pay Pal as a method of payment. Please???

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

If you have a PayPal Credit account, QVC accepts it as payment. I have used it many times on QVC.com

Esteemed Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

If you have a PayPal Credit account, QVC accepts it as payment. I have used it many times on QVC.com

Thank you @pugvette74.  I am looking for Pay Pal not related to credit.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

I agree 100%!!  Would rather pay on the spot than have PayPal credit, although I do use it rather than a credit card.  Had problems with QVC & my credit card.  I could only trace the problem back to QVC as I only used 'that' card for QVC.  PayPal (cash) is GREAT imo!

Occasional Contributor

New info - qvc may have taken paypal credit on 3/4/17, but as of 3/11/17 they ARE NOT.  PAYPAL CREDIT OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED THIS WHEN I CALLED THEM 3/14/17..  NOT A PAYPAL DECISION, IT'S A QVC "CORPORATE DECISION" THAT PAYPAL'S NOT HAPPY WITH EITHER.

Super Contributor

Well I guess all of us PayPal users will be shopping elsewhere.......I'll bet it's a push to get customers to apply for a Q card, as the hosts are really it pushing now.  Too bad.  PayPal is absolutely the best! 

Honored Contributor

With these bad decisions in Corporate, QVC is going to go the way of  Sears.... out of business...... 

QVC Customer Care

@itiswhatitis  Good afternoon, 

We have been told that our Tech Team is working on this temporary issue. Paypal will continue to be an option as a pay method.   I would look for this fix to be completed the week of 3/20.  Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions or concerns.    Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

i agree.....it is very easy to use.

you can pay via paypal credit and then go into your paypal account and pay it off immediately once it shows up. it doesnt cost a thing,

i also have a paypal visa debit card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Sorry to disagree with you, but QVC is NOT accepting any form of PayPal at this time.  Have tried numerous times to no avail.  Hopefully the ptb will rectify this.