Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK TS PINK SOAP ROCKETTES................

I never look at the scent as they are always wonderful for me.  They seem to be a light scent.  So excited to see them.

Trusted Contributor

I hope you can get this set. I wish they were on easy pay but oh well.  They are great in vitamins. They are chocked full of vitamins and all kinds of good things..........even when they get to the size of a 50 cent piece they still lather............I love them. I am not giving them away anymore and keeping them for me as they will last for years tucked away in a dry place.  They last forever wrapped.  Everyone has loved them as gifts but now I have to buy for me only.   Some keep them out for their beauty but the bar is so wonderful I have to use mine.  I am surprised they only had this set. Usually they have several to choose from.  I wish they would do a TSV with their body souffle and sea gems and soap but most people are happy with dial, sigh.

Trusted Contributor

These would make awesome gifts!!! I actually think they would be a great TSV. The hosts are always suggesting to pick up for gifts on stuff but this one I would!

Mother's Day, bday, teachers, anyone would enjoy these. Great suggestion @downtown abbey
Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Thank you for this as i did not see them.  Maybe they just added them?  Maybe I over looked them but when I put in TS PINK it gave me clothing.  Thank you for the picture of the soaps.

You're welcome. I'm really liking that triangle-shaped soap that's 3 different colors. These are actually quite nice and unique, something I haven't seen on QVC in awhile.

The trouble with QVC is that they actually do have some rather nice and unique things online. But because it's hardly ever shown on tv, most people won't get to see it.

The host even once said, "There's thousands of items on QVC.com that we'll NEVER show on air, so head on over to our website."

Why? Why never show all these items? Because it appears that QVC does have a fair amount of variety, but people just don't know about it.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@DowntonAbbey  These were on Jills show yesterday.  She usually has them for each season.  I never tried them, but am thinking about it.  

Trusted Contributor

Great point NC and so the venders are let go becuase things don't sell well its because they are not shown on tv...........these soaps should be shown regular and they are shown maybe once a year and yet we see the same things all the time.  Sigh

Trusted Contributor

I used to buy my soaps at TJ MAXX on sale or lower price of course until I bought some of these one day and I have never used another bar, they lather so great my skin is not over dry and they have so many minerals and vitamins in them. The owner made them first for his child and then people wanted them for their children and then started using themselves.  Now we have TS PINK soaps and they are fabulous.  I am trying to get a pharmacy to carry them about an hour from me.  But still QVC will always have the best deal with three bars.  I hope you will try it.  I wish they had more to choose from they usually do.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

One bar on amazon was $15.95 too expensive on Amazon.

All the ones I saw were $11-12.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I will be buying these soaps soon! I hope they don't sell out...

I LOVE THE SOAP ROCKETTES!  PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE COMING BACK?  THEY ARE ON MT CHRISTMAS GIGT LIST.