Honored Contributor

Oryany Silver Hardware Please

I like Oryany bags but they always have gold hardware.  Can you please make a few with silver hardware.  I think it would look great with the marsala color. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Oryany Silver Hardware Please

ITA! There are a number of lovely bags I would purchase on Q but it seems a lot of them only come in the goldtone hardware. I need silvertone! Hey vendors are you listening?

Honored Contributor

I agree, some silver hardware please!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

ITA! There are a number of lovely bags I would purchase on Q but it seems a lot of them only come in the goldtone hardware. I need silvertone! Hey vendors are you listening?

QVC seems to be totally clueless about this ... or their Handbag Buyer is!

A while back, I had a budget of $600 for a new  black leather handbag with SILVER hardware.   I wasn't in a hurry, and wanted what I wanted.

Would you believe it took me just over a YEAR to find the bag I wanted?     

QVC ........  At the very least, you should have a minimum of 30-35% of all handbags offered should have SILVER HARDWARE!!!  

Contributor

I only purchase bags with Gold hardware. Maybe a nice compromise for the ones offered in many colors could be to have both. Some colors in silver and some colors in gold, like different fashions that are offered. That way we could pick the colors based on hardware. Just a thought, and I have seen a few done like this.

Trusted Contributor

I have an oryany with silver. The Amanda. $60 on amazon

Respected Contributor

I also would like some silver hardware.

But there is gold, and then there is GOLD hardware!  I liked the recent Oryany TSV a lot, but did not order as I thought the gold hardware looked garish and brassy.  However, I have no issues with the muted gold on Dooneys, they blend in nicely with all things silver, my preferred color.

Honored Contributor

I also like gunmetal hardware.  I purchased a Coach bag that had the gunmetal and it rocks.  Oryany's gold is harsh and bold.  If they insist on gold hardware at least tone it down.

Respected Contributor

Silver and gunmetal for me!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I vastly prefer silver hardware.  In most cases having gold or brass is a deal breaker for me.  I can't believe designers put gold on a gray bag.  Looks awful!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment