Valued Contributor

Now you see it but try and get it

Well...as of this morning I must say I am more than tired of seeing fashion presented they apparently do not have to sell!  Once again I check my orders expecting to see a ship date for purchases made a week ago and see BACKORDERED!  With no further shipping information I just again cancelled the order.  It is more than ridiculous and disappointing.  I think I have been a customer for about twenty years and own a lot of QVC items.  All of this could be explained with growing pains or blamed on covid but as a customer I feel it is just getting to be too difficult and I no longer enjoy the QVC shopping experience.

Honored Contributor

Re: Now you see it but try and get it

@Gabidog   I am fortunate not to need much right now except for what I need to remodel or update my small condo, but for what I do want I am committed to buying as much as possible locally.

The good news is that what I see I can buy immediately- as long as it's not what I need for those major house products I need (almost all of those are order only and not much guaranteed availability dates given).   The other sort of good news is that it is much easier to see what you can buy because so many local retailers don't have nearly as much to display as they used to.

The bad news is that what you see is the only thing you can buy for a long time.  Not much new coming in.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog   You should know by now that the pandemic has changed every aspect of manufacturing and transportation and we are going to experience the results for a long time to come.  Many retailers aren't even trying to import new merchandise; at least QVC is making a mighty effort. 

In the past, you've complained constantly about every aspect of your Q experience.  If you're so unhappy with it, why are you still shopping here?  Perhaps it's time for you to explore other resources? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Will you stop reading my mind? LOL

I thought the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    You and I have the same viewpoint many times.  It's just a matter of who gets there first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 LOL! There are times I strongly disagree but I try to be polite about it!

Valued Contributor

Some here seem to complain every time there is a post they find is anti QVC.  I wonder why?   Not sure and do not care.  If I am a customer I can say what I want with regards to my experience.  I do shop elsewhere and have some delays at those sites as well but they have the courtesy to send notification of a delay and do not simply after a week of in process suddenly backorder with no further information.  QVC needs to do better but if you all love it then I guess just keep posting the praises of your love of all things QVC. Many of my orders have been either incorrect or backordered recently and it has been a chore trying to correct the problems.  One problem was poor packaging that could have caused severe injury so I hope it was all right that I contacted QVC about that..or maybe not?  Let me know!  I trust you will.  And I will continue to post suggestions, concerns, requests, problems, comments about the weather or time of day.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Gabidog   You should know by now that the pandemic has changed every aspect of manufacturing and transportation and we are going to experience the results for a long time to come.  Many retailers aren't even trying to import new merchandise; at least QVC is making a mighty effort. 

In the past, you've complained constantly about every aspect of your Q experience.  If you're so unhappy with it, why are you still shopping here?  Perhaps it's time for you to explore other resources? 

They've been using that same excuse, the pandemic.  Other merchants I have no issues like this with.  I even got food on line no problem, no fuss, no muss.  If my favorite vendor would switch his merchandise to another, I'd go with the OP.