Esteemed Contributor

MODERATORS - Maybe the Q can start a new forum and call it "JUST A VENT', or "RANTING PAGE".  Places were the posters can rant and vent their annoyances at whatever is bothering them. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Rants and Raves like Craigslist would be great.

Honored Contributor

Sounds good to me but it's hard to keep ranting individuals civil.... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Sounds good to me but it's hard to keep ranting individuals civil.... Woman Wink

Additionally, I don't think the rants would be confined to a single forum at all - so may as well not even try.

Honored Contributor

I hear enough of that 'stuff' here at home don't want to read it on here too

Honored Contributor

It's a lot like having a thumbs down emoji....it'll only cause problems.  I doubt Q would want this anyway....they exist to sell and make money, not provide therapy or give space for venting.

Respected Contributor

There are tons of other BB to rant and rave.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Yep....there is a forum to rant/rage.

Its called..."Reddit"

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

It's a lot like having a thumbs down emoji....it'll only cause problems.  I doubt Q would want this anyway....they exist to sell and make money, not provide therapy or give space for venting.

nobody cares anyway. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

nobody cares anyway. LOL

The ultimate truth of the matter. One person's righteous rant will be another's shrug/no big deal, guaranteed. And neither party will hesitate to say what they think - about the rant and about each other. In other words, the majority of the posts everywhere in the forum.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all