Super Contributor

My suggestion re: Customer Service Reps

[ Edited ]

I would suggest the cs reps all need to be informed of what's going on .

I have been getting the Insider since the time when I had to pay for it. Without all the boring details, I still have not received mine for December.

I have called more than once, and gotten different answers about why I don't have it. I know it can be viewed online, but I have never recevied the link.

I am not happy. I prefer the copy in my hand and did not mind paying for it, but apparently, I will not be getting it, even tho others on this board have been told to "request and you will be added to the list" and have reported back that they did indeed get it.

Why different answers from and to different people?  This is not a major world problem, but it is something that bothers me.

Just like some receive the birthday tote and some don't. I don't get that either. Just one more thing to irritate people about qvc

Now, if after I have expressed my valid opinion there is anyone who disagrees and thinks I should have kept quiet and wants to say so........have at it.

This is just something I have wanted to rant about and now I have. Customers may not always be treated equally, but we should be treated fairly, and know what the guidelines are. Not even cs reps seem to know them

eta - I forgot to say that my interactions with cs reps are almost always positive. I put the qualifier in, even tho I really don't remember when i wasn't happy with the rep.  I felt they were trying to help me with whatever I needed. This is not a rant about them; just that I don't think they are always told everything they need to know

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

Re: My suggestion re: Customer Service Reps

@luv2drive  I live in Va and I just received mine.  It was in my mailbox today.  I don't know but maybe it depends on where you live.  I know other people have received theirs way before I did.  I always forget about it and it just shows up.

Honored Contributor

I just got my December insider in the mail today.  I assumed they were running late.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know @Annabellethecat66  I'll see if I get it Monday, but the last cs I spoke to seemed to think I wasn't going to get it. Period.  She said she would contact corporate and that I should call back Wednesday.

That was not a satisfactory answer to me, but she seemed to be relaying info she was given. Which, btw, was not what another cs rep said. Ergo, my rant

Time will tell. Thanks for letting me know that you just received yours today.

Super Contributor

Thanks, @GCR18 for letting me know that.  One of the things I was told was that they are never mailed out til the last week of the preceding month.

Well, maybe so, but I have always gotten mine by the 20th - which is why I was calling to find out what was going on with it.

QVC Customer Care

@luv2drive

I am mailing you a copy of the December InsiderQ as I type and enrolling you as well for future copies. You should have the December issue mid next week....I am sorry that you have not received yours previously but accept my apologies for any oversight! Have a great holiday season...

Beth 

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thanks so much @Beth-QVC  You make it seem so easy! LOL  I appreciate your response and your effort.

You stated you are enrolling me for future copies. As I said, I had been receiving them, so I don't know what happened.But if I need to be re-enrolled, thank you for doing that for me.

Of course, I accept your apologies and appreciate they were offered. How sweet of you.

I thank you again for your help, and I hope you have a great holiday season as wellSmiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

To Everyone who receives the InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

Beth

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

To Everyone who receives the InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

Beth

Customer Care

I communicated back and forth with Customer Care several months ago regarding the Insider.  They took my address, and said I was on the list.  I never received one.

Super Contributor

I used to pay for the insider but my life changed drastically and I forgot about it for a while. Several months ago I asked CS how to go about receiving it again and was told that I can only view it online.