Valued Contributor

More Indoor Infinity Scarves, please!

Dear QVC- a pretty infinity scarf is such a nice gift.  There are not enough merchandise choices available for this holiday season gifting, or for going into winter when I am cold enough to enjoy wearing one too!  Pretty-  not too dark, not too freaky of a pattern, and indoor weight.  Maybe next year...

Valued Contributor

Re: More Indoor Infinity Scarves, please!

You might want to check Boscovs.com.  They have some very nice indoor weight infinity scarfs at affordable prices.

Valued Contributor

@birdQ13 Psst! I think I'm allowed to suggest this now that Zulily is our sister company, but I would check them out! They've got some fabulous deals on infinity scarves and a nice selection too! This is my favorite! Smiley Very Happy

scarf.JPG

Honored Contributor

You can buy them all over the Internet, like Amazon, eBay, the discount sites, Etsy has some beautiful ones.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like lightweight scarves for indoors too. I found the best time to purchase them is during the summer because the summer weight scarves are perfect for indoors and not too warm. I used to wait until the end of summer and get them on sale at Lands End because I prefer cotton and theirs were mostly cotton. Macys is also a good resource. 

Honored Contributor

@birdQ13

Here's one in rayon on clearance: A252372

Liz Claiborne, pineapple print (I'm partial to the navy)

Sorry, the photo won't paste into this post.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

There was one on Lunchtime Special today.