Honored Contributor

Moderators/ anyone, what happened to the heart count?

[ Edited ]

I noticed today the activity page is back, and I was thrilled.  One thing I notice is missing is the heart count. On my page there was listed the number of posts, and the number of hearts I have, totaled.  It seems to be missing.  Was it moved?  Deleted?

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Moderators/ anyone, what happened to the heart count?

@shoekitty wrote:

I noticed today the activity page is back, and I was thrilled.  One thing I notice is missing is the heart count. On my page there was listed the number of posts, and the number of hearts I have, totaled.  It seems to be missing.  Was it moved?  Deleted?

Thanks!

I will be glad to look in to the heart count.  I hope you can still see the "Hearts Given and the Hearts From" to the left on the screen on your profile page.

Thank you

Super Contributor

Where exactly is the activity page? I do not see one (Firefox web browser on Windows 8.1 here).
QVC Customer Care

@ThinkOutsidetheBox

When you hover over your name there is a drop down box, click on "profile" to see your activity. 

I hope this is helpful.

Super Contributor

Ahh! Thank you kindly!
Trusted Contributor

Oh wow! We can now see all our activity by clicking on our nic. No more need to go to bookmark. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Paulette-QVC

Thank you for your response.  I probably was not clear.  In our profile, or one of our activity pages, there was a heart counter.  It would state, in small numbers, under the number of posts, as an example, 1788 hearts, 2000 hearts, etc. .  It was there from the first day of the new format, and there until this weekend.

I know there is a section in our profile and activity that lists posts with heats, but that is pretty vast.  The old page had an actual number of hearts earned, totaled.  It is missing.

Thank you

Shoe

Trusted Contributor

They could put everyone's  heart count underneath their post count.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
QVC Customer Care

@shoekitty

Thank you for clarifying that information.  I will make sure this is forwarded to the proper department or person to look in to what happen with the heart count.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@shoekitty

Thank you for clarifying that information.  I will make sure this is forwarded to the proper department or person to look in to what happen with the heart count.

@Paulette-QVC Thank you.  I just realized it was missing also.  Looking forward to the return of this feature.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.