Honored Contributor

Might I suggest you change the picture of the 3 we've looked at for so long?

I'd rather see more pictures of Q's special values. I'd rather see less of hosts and more of products. I'd love to see weekly changes of those pictures if not sooner. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Might I suggest you change the picture of the 3 we've looked at for so long?

@qualitygal wrote:

I'd rather see more pictures of Q's special values. I'd rather see less of hosts and more of products. I'd love to see weekly changes of those pictures if not sooner. Thanks.

Which picture of the three? What are "those pictures" you want to see changed more often?

Honored Contributor

Re: Might I suggest you change the picture of the 3 we've looked at for so long?

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're referring to .... what pictures??

Respected Contributor

OP is probably talking about the 3 photos at the top of the forums/blog main page.  Gabrielle (with a horrible expression on her face), Alberti, and MaryBeth is various Christmas poses.  It's been there for weeks now.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I'd like to see them changed too.  I have a small monitor (19"), so when I go to Forums, the Three Musketeers are always smack-dab in the middle of the screen with their goofy smiles.  I can see only one post and have to scroll down further to see more.  It's not the end of the world, just an annoyance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue, the 3 in the main page that has MaryBeth, the Gabrielle and Alberti. It's been on for awhile now.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@ChynnaBlue, the 3 in the main page that has MaryBeth, the Gabrielle and Alberti. It's been on for awhile now.

Oh! They have been there for a while and I don't even notice them.

Personally, I am fine with leaving them as they are because it's a lot of time and effort into taking, editing and swapping pictures out online. That equals a lot of money - money for the people getting their picture taken, money for the stylist, money for the photographer, money for photo editor, money for the web designers who need to size and place the photos. All that means higher prices I'm not willing to pay to swap out three pictures I don't even notice at the top of the main forums page.

Honored Contributor

They could rotate them .....  it's not THAT big a deal.

Esteemed Contributor

I barely notice it.

Honored Contributor

I know exactly what you're talking about OP and yea, it seems like those same three have been up there long enough. Not a big deal, but you'd think that even though they don't mix much else up... they'd at least mix up the featured pictures on the site.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...