Valued Contributor

LOVE TO SEE: light-up face watches!

If anyone has ever tried the Kirk's Folly light-up (face) watches or the Timex light-up (face) watches, I fell in love with having one back then, and now am too spoiled to want to wear a different watch, but they really don't have very fashionable choices on the market anymore, since Kirk's Folly is no more (RIPHeart).  Since QVC has the ability to assign a vendor to create what they want, wouldn't it be great to offer a line of more elegant choices of light-up watches?  And I'm not referring to the ones used by kids, these are used by pushing a little dial on the side of the crown, to light up the face at times when you wish to see what time it is but it is dark, such as in a movie theater, out & about at night, or while sleeping.  (I find the bedside glow-in-the-dark clocks to be too bright @ night, & prefer the little watch.  For some reason I simply MUST know what time it is when I wake up in the night--dunno why, but I'm obsessed, lol). 

Maybe if enough people are interested, QVC will think of offering a line of light-up watches.  The Timex one I use now is serviceable, but not elegant or fashionable.  I'd love better choices.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE TO SEE: light-up face watches!

Great idea!

Honored Contributor

I would also be interested in a light up watch. Smiley Happy A face with the moon and stars. 

Valued Contributor

OoooOOoh, @Tissyanne, I love that idea!  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Honored Contributor

@Serenity-Now

I hope QVC will consider our request. Smiley Happy Enjoy your day.

Regular Contributor

YES...YES...I have wished this for a long time. I only wear Timex Indiglo watch for that reason. Since I never take my watch off, I can see the time at night or in dark surroundings.  I have watched and wondered Why no one puts light in there watches, I would like a bit more fashion then my plain Times Indiglo, but I am so used to the light I will not give it up..I hope someone reads this and comes out with at least a few....

Thanks for the Great Suggestion.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for speaking up, @deedeewar!  Just last night, I forgot to put my watch on after a shower, then woke up in the middle of the night & had no idea what time it was, and heard our dog pitter-pattering around & wondered if she needed to go out...then since I didn't have my watch on, I got completely woken up after I had to get up, see what time it was, and then she was expecting to go outdoors & well, a good night's sleep was all over with at that point, all because I didn't have my light-up watch on.  QVC:  you could make a bundle on this product, so I hope you see these posts!  Especially since you can make these watches in steel & not have to worrry about gold or silver prices.  *fingers crossed*

SerenityNow!
Respected Contributor

I no longer have my Timex Indiglo watch but loved wearing it when I would go to the movie theater.

Honored Contributor

@Serenity-Now,  I remembered seeing posts not long ago about Kirk's Folly starting up their business again...   I looked at their Facebook page and they're actively selling new products, so you might also want to make the suggestion to them. 

hth!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

It's a bright idea!