Trusted Contributor

LINEA: Please, please, PLEASE Bring Back our Forum!

Whether is it a sub forum of Fashion or its own separate Forum listing PLEASE bring back our Linea Forum!

Linea devotees are one of the most loyal groups to purchase from QVC, and I feel sales will be lost if women can't go to this designated forum to have questions answered, see "Sneak Peeks", and read about how other women are styling their Linea.

Tagging posts is an option but a very clumsy one.  Why did QVC fix something that wasn't broken?  I'm sure those regulars of the other fora are also very displeased by the elimination of this very useful feature of the former format.  Lost sales might well follow.

Please give serious consideration to restoring these very popular sub forums.

Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: LINEA: Please, please, PLEASE Bring Back our Forum!

I never really responded to the LINEA forum, but always used the information to make my purchases.Let's hope they work out the kinks on this new forum

Valued Contributor

Yes, please bring back the Linea brand-specific forum. It was an excellent resource for being a savvy customer and brand follower. I posted questions that were waiting for answers just days before the revamp debuted.
Super Contributor

Please return, restore or rebuild a Linea Forum as a separate listing. This loyal group of customers depends on the information shared in the Linea forum to bring increased Linea sales to QVC. The product details exchanged on the Linea forum also helped keep returns to a minimum through notes shared on color, sizing, fabrics and style suggestions. It's very difficult and cumbersome to have to wade through all the fashion posts to find Linea. Thank You.

Regular Contributor

Miss being able to check in and see what's happening with the Linea line.  Agree with others, please bring back individual designer forums.

Respected Contributor

I really miss the Linea Forum. It helped me make buying decisions.

Contributor

YES, please bring back the sub-forums -- not only because I (selfishly) love finding the latest LINEA news, but it is much easier for everyone to find information about their favorite fashion lines, jewelry lines, beauty lines, etc. When you have more info, you have more interest, & QVC has more sales!

We want our LINEA forum!

LT

Valued Contributor

Agreed. All the devotees of particular designers are in the same boat, in fashion, jewelry as well as beauty lines. I would like to see sneak peaks of Linea, as well as comments on other specific lines. I am finding it very cumbersome to wade through this system. It is awkward, and I sincerely believe having subforums would streamline and make it easier to manage for many of us. 

Honored Contributor

They took away all the brand subforums. At least it appears that way. Too bad. They were nice.

I haven't found anything to like about this new format.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:
They took away all the brand subforums. At least it appears that way. Too bad. They were nice.

I haven't found anything to like about this new format.

It would be nice to have a Linea sub forum.