Regular Contributor

LET ME SEE MY AUTO DELIVERY!!!!!!

PUT JOSIE MARAN TSV ON AUTO DELIVERY. GAVE THE FIRST SHIPMENT AS GIFT.  NOW SITE WILL NOT LET ME SEE WHAT IS IN THE COLLECTION SO I CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO CANCEL OR NOT!!!!!    REALLY STUPID WAY TO DO BUSINESS.......HIDE THE PURCHASE FROM THE PURCHASER!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: LET ME SEE MY AUTO DELIVERY!!!!!!

@Sassyboo3

If I click on my account>order status, I can "see" every order I ever purchased on QVC.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Sassyboo3

If I click on my account>order status, I can "see" every order I ever purchased on QVC.

Yes, but not the contents of a kit sometimes.  I know exactly what the OP is talking about.  It has frustrated me too.  I hope they change that.

Trusted Contributor

Agreed. I have the JM TSV on auto delivery from a few months ago, and the list of scents/colors for upcoming shipments is not available. I hope QVC posts this info.

Trusted Contributor

@Sassyboo3, was the JM TSV the 8pc Body Butter set?  If so, here is the list:

• Each shipment includes eight 4-fl oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butters: one each in Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Fig, Vanilla Apricot, Lavender Citrus, Limoncello, Cherry Pie, Orange Creamsicle, and Unscented; shipments arrive approximately every six months for two years
  • Unscented/Vanilla Fig/Lavender Citrus exclusive to QVC through 6/1/16
  • Cherry Pie/Limoncello/Orange Creamsicle exclusive to QVC through 10/5/16
  • Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime.    IHTH
Regular Contributor

Thx.....was previous tsv...

Regular Contributor

Please refrain from replying when you cannot read the post correctly.