Valued Contributor

Jewelry shows and nail polish

I wish hosts of jewelry shows would wear neutral colors of nail polish.  When I see several fingers with dark nail polish I can barely see the ring they are presenting.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jewelry shows and nail polish

I don't understand how dark nail polish can hide a ring, I think it enhances it. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I am able to see rings no matter what color if any is on a host's nails. I don't understand how a nail color could hide a ring. ??? I'm perplexed.

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I am able to see rings no matter what color if any is on a host's nails. I don't understand how a nail color could hide a ring. ??? I'm perplexed.

I am too! Unless the nail polish covered the entire finger? Hmmmm, we may be onto something here.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Speaking of nail polish, did you see Shawn's sparkly magenta polish yesterday.....

Loved it !

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I won't even watch a jewelry presentation if the host presenting has loud, garish nail polish.  I want the focus on the jewelry, not on the nails.  They should watch HSN.  More often than not, their hosts and models wear neutral nail color with perfectly manicured nails when presenting jewelry.  (And I don't even feel the need to shout!)

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I won't even watch a jewelry presentation if the host presenting has loud, garish nail polish.  I want the focus on the jewelry, not on the nails.  They should watch HSN.  More often than not, their hosts and models wear neutral nail color with perfectly manicured nails when presenting jewelry.  (And I don't even feel the need to shout!)

I do not either! Feel the need to shout that is.LOL I do disagree about the polish though.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Nail color doesn't matter to me.  Well kept nails does.