Valued Contributor

IT Cosmetics Add to My Favorite Brands Forum

I think now that IT Cosmetics products have won several QVC Customer Choice Awards as well as most loved brand on QVC it is time that IT Cosmetics receives a place on the "My Favorite Brands" forum topic.

This is my opinion and I have noticed others have shown an interest in having IT Cosmetics being added to the "My Favorite Brands" forum topic.

Thank you for considering my suggestion and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Nicole 🙂

Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Add to My Favorite Brands Forum

I love IT Cosmetics. It has become one of my absolutely favorite makeup lines.Heart

Valued Contributor

I love IT Cosmetics as well! It would be nice to have a place to discuss different products and colors and just talk about the line. I think it would be fun and educational! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

How could they not be the "favorite"? They are on constantly while others are on once in a while. They win by eliminating the competition.

Valued Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

How could they not be the "favorite"? They are on constantly while others are on once in a while. They win by eliminating the competition.

taja123,

I honestly don't know... I was not sure if it had something to do with how long a product had been sold on QVC, but if you are voted "Most Loved Brand" by QVC customers I don't see a reason not to give them a place in the "My Favorite Brands" catagory of the forum. The brand is expanding into skincare, so clearly are not a brand withering away and dying. So hopefully QVC will take this request into consideration. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

taja123,

I honestly don't know... I was not sure if it had something to do with how long a product had been sold on QVC, but if you are voted "Most Loved Brand" by QVC customers I don't see a reason not to give them a place in the "My Favorite Brands" catagory of the forum. The brand is expanding into skincare, so clearly are not a brand withering away and dying. So hopefully QVC will take this request into consideration. Smiley Very Happy

The Q "selects" which prducts you will vote.

Honored Contributor

Sales has to play a big role in what brands are picked.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are several  forums under the My Favorite Brand section that barely get any traffic and I think QVC should get rid of them and add in ones that might get more. If every brand got its' own forum in the My favorite brand list, it would be ridiculously long. I mean, the Nick Chavez forum essentially only has one poster who starts all the posts and only a handful of other posters join in on occasion. Laura Geller's only has a dozen or so posts for the whole forum with barely anyone participating- LG is disussed often in the regular Beauty forum though, I just don't think the LG ladies prefer to post in the LG dedicated forum. I know I posted a few LG posts and didn't bother putting them in the LG designated forum because that forum is so empty and no one ever reads it or answers when I do. Quaker factory only has a handful of posts, virtually no activity. There are more but these are just a few examples. No offense to any group but if they are not very active and rarely utilized they should go.

It seems like so many want designated forums but then hardly anyone ever actually uses them so I understand QVC not wanting to keep adding new ones to the list.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

There are several  forums under the My Favorite Brand section that barely get any traffic and I think QVC should get rid of them and add in ones that might get more. If every brand got its' own forum in the My favorite brand list, it would be ridiculously long. I mean, the Nick Chavez forum essentially only has one poster who starts all the posts and only a handful of other posters join in on occasion. Laura Geller's only has a dozen or so posts for the whole forum with barely anyone participating- LG is disussed often in the regular Beauty forum though, I just don't think the LG ladies prefer to post in the LG dedicated forum. I know I posted a few LG posts and didn't bother putting them in the LG designated forum because that forum is so empty and no one ever reads it or answers when I do. Quaker factory only has a handful of posts, virtually no activity. There are more but these are just a few examples. No offense to any group but if they are not very active and rarely utilized they should go.

It seems like so many want designated forums but then hardly anyone ever actually uses them so I understand QVC not wanting to keep adding new ones to the list.

Hi HappyDaze!

I do see your point, with the numerous brands they have now and low traffic some of them, that just adding another brand to the list without a very strong interest is a waste of time and space.

I have an interest in a IT Cosmetics brand so I thought because I had an interest in share tips, tricks, information, and having a place to ask questions and get answers from people who have used the product(s).

I put this topic out there to see if others who I had read were still interested in IT Cosmetics having it's own topic/brand. If the interests is not there, I do agree there is no point in cluttering things up further.

Thank you for bringing another valid perspective to this topic.

Sincerely, 

Nicole :womanhappy:

Honored Contributor

@Nicole WI thank you for not taking offense to my post and understanding my perspective and know that I wasn't trying to undermine any one group. Smiley Happy It is interesting, respectful  discussions like this that I appreciate and enjoy about this forum.

With that said, I hope you get enough people to chime in and you get your wish to have an IT specified forum. I really enjoy having our wen forum so we can discuss and share ideas and wishes, etc so i understand your desire for the same thing with a brand you love. Smiley Happy Have a great evening and good luck!