Valued Contributor

How do I communicate with another poster under friends?

I have gone to my settings. Clk on preferences. Clk on Privacy.  Clk on email address yes for friends only. But how do I get my email address to them without anyone else seeing. If I include my email address in a posting to my friend in any of the forums won't everyone see it?

Honored Contributor

Re: How do I communicate with another poster under friends?

HAPPY LADY wrote:

I have gone to my settings. Clk on preferences. Clk on Privacy.  Clk on email address yes for friends only. But how do I get my email address to them without anyone else seeing. If I include my email address in a posting to my friend in any of the forums won't everyone see it?

@HAPPY LADY, I haven't found the post about this topic, but I believe one of the Q Social Team stated that this functionality hasn't been implemented yet.

hth!Robot Happy

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@HAPPY LADY wrote:

@HAPPY LADY, I haven't found the post about this topic, but I believe one of the Q Social Team stated that this functionality hasn't been implemented yet.

hth!Robot Happy

I was wondering if there's been any resolution to this issue yet? Thanks!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

bebe777 wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

HAPPY LADY wrote:

hth!Robot Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi, @bebe777!  I haven't seen much talk about this particular function.  One of the Q Team said there would be some updates posted soon about improvements to the forums so fingers crossed that we'll see some "fixes" that will help us navigate more effectively.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@HAPPY LADY wrote:

hth!Robot Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi, @bebe777!  I haven't seen much talk about this particular function.  One of the Q Team said there would be some updates posted soon about improvements to the forums so fingers crossed that we'll see some "fixes" that will help us navigate more effectively.  

dooBdoo, thanks so much for the update. QVC is the only forum I participate in, so I'm not farmiliar with the various bells and whistles available on other forums. This email option sounded intriguing, so I was hoping it would be added. 

Thanks again!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy