Honored Contributor

How about some dates??

[ Edited ]

I'd like to know when some posts were written-right there on the reply. Also, when are you going to remove the "original recent posts'? They aren't recent at all. I posted them ages ago. I'm sick of looking at my own original posts. 

Also, please stop the jumping. It is enough to make one not want to post or even read the topics.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see the dates, too....

QVC Social Team

Hello @Judaline & @circles! Here is a way to have all of your dates show:

Go to Preferences and click Display. You will see a box that says Use relative dates. Uncheck that box and be sure to click SAVE. Dates will then appear on all posts and thread.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Respected Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Go to Preferences and click Display. You will see a box that says Use relative dates. Uncheck that box and be sure to click SAVE. Dates will then appear on all posts and thread.

Interesting.  I made this change and hated the way it looks.  I changed it back to relative dates.  It would be nice to know when the post originated, though, not just when the last reply was.

Contributor

Thank you so much for this post. I just went and changed my preferences and "voila" I now have dates. This has been driving me crazy another "glitch" resolved. I never would have know to uncheck that box.  Woman Happy

Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Your suggestion is helpful if you are logged-in to the forums, but I frequently visit the forums without logging in.  So would you please fix the "date issue" if you are not logged-in to the QVC forums.  This would be extremely helpful.  In the former forums you were about to view the dates without logging-in.  On another thread you mentioned you were working on this issue -- Is that still the case??