Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the pics of the dress.  I did not see the show, but my mother did and told me about the dress.  I love the color, but hate the style and don't think it's appropriate for a shopping channel host.  More for the Hollywood crowd to me.

Esteemed Contributor

The nicest thing I can say is that dress is just plain silly looking!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Did Shawn wear her gladiators with the dress? That would just make the outfit. 

Honored Contributor

We're now calling customer service because we think someone's outfit is inappropriate?   Come on!   The last I knew this was the United States and people can still make their own decisions.  Who is the the OP or anyone to decide what is and isn't appropriate  on/with/about another person?

Honored Contributor

Wow, so this is what was inappropriate?   Someone needs to get a life.  This is the current style.  Someone might not like it but it's not up to them to decide what's ok and not ok to wear on air.  Good grief!

Honored Contributor
@CalminHeart wrote:

We're now calling customer service because we think someone's outfit is inappropriate?   Come on!   The last I knew this was the United States and people can still make their own decisions.  Who is the the OP or anyone to decide what is and isn't appropriate  on/with/about another person?

Well, people SAY they did, are, tried to, "couldn't get through", etc. for this and even more st*pid reasons. The Itty Bitty Morality Committee in action.  But, y'know...anyone can SAY anything on these forums. Whether it actually occurred...

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

It's easy.

Turn. The. Channel.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

People quit bashing the hosts just because you do not like what they are wearing. It is not all about you. If it bothers you so much just change the channel.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is Shawn.  Both she and Kirsten need someone to show them how to dress.  I saw that red dress.  Didn't notice it being too short, but I always change channels when Shawn or Kirsten are on.  That red dress did her no favors.  She looked like she was wearing a hot air balloon.  I've come to expect tacky dress from both those ladies.  Crass is the word that comes to mind for both of them.  They aren't cute, just tacky.

Respected Contributor

I called customer service and registered a complaint about certain hosts wearing inappropriate attire. I was told that the hosts select their own clothing. Curious if anyone who works at the Q and posts here is aware of a dress policy. Most large corporations have policies in regard to what and what cannot be worn.