Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELPFUL TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS...

Himi

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

thank you for helping us, the Q has not been that helpful,I agree with what yousaid,Iam not comp. savey,and do not understand all the comp.words and what they mean,i loved the old forums maybe they weren't perfect but they were friendly,looked good why the drastic change? They could have taken a

slower approach and guided us through it. Again thank you for your help I am learning from you and not the Q.One of many questions,what does autosaved mean "?and should I check that box in preference.? Tucka.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi tucka...sorry I missed your post earlier...not sure, but I think autosave saves what you type every minute.  As I type this, I have a box above "quote" that says "autosaved at 6:41 PM."  I don't remember checking it in preferences, but I must have.  I'm assuming it automatically saves your typing/post and that, somehow, if you lose all your post before you submit/post it, you can get it back...?  Thank you for your kind words...I feel your frustration! 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Moving this up for new posters. Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Good one Woman Wink, and thanks for the "info " !!!!     Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Thank you SO much!!! I can finally follow some of these tips. I just hope I can find this post again,lol. Why couldn't the QVC team make something this simple!!?? TK YOU!!!!

Respected Contributor

QVC customer care, your email has been NO help at all. I have sent several & all they gave is the "standard generic" QVC answer bu posting what is already here. QVC CS/CC is useless. I am VERY surprised QVC is even still in business with your "standard" answers on anything.

QVC Social Team

Hello @TX-starlight! I'm sorry you have not received answers to your questions. If I can help, please post what your questions are and I will try and help.

Thanks,

Eva

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tks for finally answering me. This site is SO hard to navigate. I am little by little finding things, but I still hate this! WHY would QVC change to  something SO difficult without a better user guide. For 1 thing, I am old & DO NOT like changes in my normal formats.

Can you explain what the "tag" means?? Also how do I find my prior posts/replies? 

Another thing! I used to enjoy coming to the forums, but I spend LESS time on here than ever. I used to come here daily, now I don't even WANT to, it stresses me too much. HATE IT!

QVC Social Team

Hello @TX-starlight

We are working on making the My Activity page more convenient. In the meantime, you can find it the following way;

Sign in. Put your User name in the Search box and use the community dropdown and click on Users. It will bring up your User Icon. Click on the number of posts within the Icon and it will take you to all of your posting history. You can also bookmark it from there. 

As for tags - Tags are a great way to organize your topics. Other posters can find the topics by searching your tag. For example, create  tags like “tunic” and “Logo” when writing your post so other posters find your topic about them. Putting those words in the Search box will also bring up any topics that have already been tagged and you can join those conversations.

Hope this helps!

Eva