Super Contributor

HEARTS not working right & SITE is SLOW today

When I try to heart a post I have to click 2 or 3 times for it to work and sometimes I get a red error saying the activity couldn't be completed.

Also the site is VERY SLOW.

Trusted Contributor

Re: HEARTS not working right & SITE is SLOW today

Yes, site is really slow today.  Have much to do, so can't waste my time here waiting for posts to catch up with me.Smiley Indifferent

Super Contributor

@Pliqueajour wrote:

When I try to heart a post I have to click 2 or 3 times for it to work and sometimes I get a red error saying the activity couldn't be completed.

Hi @Pliqueajour

Thank you for your post regarding problems you are having hearting in the forums. I will follow-up with our technical team to investigate. The slowness you are experiencing is in the forums or on product pages, or both?

Super Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@Pliqueajour wrote:

Hi @Pliqueajour

Thank you for your post regarding problems you are having hearting in the forums. I will follow-up with our technical team to investigate. The slowness you are experiencing is in the forums or on product pages, or both?

Hi @Keyai

Just on the forums.

THANKS!!!

😄

Honored Contributor

@Keyai~

Hi Keyai~

I'm having problems giving hearts on the forums today also. And the site is very slow to upload anything.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much for your post. I'm relieved that it isn't my iPad having an issu, but is some sort of systemic problem. Thanks for calling the problem to everyone,s attention.

Super Contributor

@Keyai

MUCH better now!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't even see the hearts, so I don't know anything about that, but they seem to have fixed the speed problem that was happening all morning.  Smiley Happy

Hopefully, the other problem will get fixed too.

Respected Contributor

Here (Central time 5 pm) nothing has changed still slow, & same problems with hearts

Super Contributor

@spix wrote:

Here (Central time 5 pm) nothing has changed still slow, & same problems with hearts

Hi @spix

Are you still experiencing slow page loads and problems with the hearting today (Thursday, August 25) for the forums? If yes, please let me know what type of device you use to access the forums and what browser you normally use so I can continue to investigate.