Valued Contributor

Re: Give us more of Kirsten!!!!!!

I don't care for either one of these sales clerks
Respected Contributor

I agree with those who said.......

NO..no...no...no & no....I can't watch her.

Did I say NO!! lol.

Valued Contributor

Please no, can't stand her..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

Another reason I 'SHOP ONLINE'!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2014 Daysdee said:

I would rather see Jennifer Coffey. However, both Jennifer and Kirsten are much better than Courtney. She is a train wreck.

Not much of a Kirsten fan....but I agree, don't know why they don't put Jennifer on in prime time.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}....and I agree totally about Courtney.....the train has come through the tunnel and gone over the bridge...{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 SPURT said:
On 1/26/2014 Daysdee said:

I would rather see Jennifer Coffey. However, both Jennifer and Kirsten are much better than Courtney. She is a train wreck.

Not much of a Kirsten fan....but I agree, don't know why they don't put Jennifer on in prime time.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}....and I agree totally about Courtney.....they train has come through the tunnel and gone over the bridge...{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I've not seen much of Jennifer, but am not a huge Kirsten fan... Don't dislike Courtney to the extent that some do, but agree, she needs work... but then I'll probably take any of them (with the possible exception of Kirsten, who I just haven't seen that much) to that man of mine, the marm, or Amy... I don't get why some seem compelled to see Amy as America's (or at least the Q's) sweetheart... I find her sort of grating... Oh well, each to their own...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 2/23/2014 SPURT said:
Not much of a Kirsten fan....but I agree, don't know why they don't put Jennifer on in prime time.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}....and I agree totally about Courtney.....they train has come through the tunnel and gone over the bridge...{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

ITA with you exactly!! LOL!!

Super Contributor

You must be a dear dear friend to her, aaaahhhhh.I would aaaahhhh, rather not aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hear her at all.

Super Contributor

Can't watch her. I was going to watch Lori Greiner this morning while I was getting ready but Kerstin was the host so off it went, sorry, no can do. Get some better hosts!

Regular Contributor

I disagree she is the most annoying host besides Shawn on QVC.  Some changes need to be made on QVC.  Thank goodndess for the internet and I can totally avoid these hosts.