Respected Contributor

Re: Get those sub forums back, and fast!

Another vote for getting the sub forums back. I won't be spending much time here without the sub forums as it's too time consuming to sort through all the categories and pages.  Otherwise I'm not that unhappy with things here,  I visit several other forums online and they have all undergone upgrades and changes. 

What drives me nuts is I have no way of checking my recent posts.  That issue really must be addressed.

Regular Contributor

I used to check the boards a couple times a day.  Now I find it's too much trouble and takes too long.  This is a good way to lose customers.

Valued Contributor

The sub forums keep things organized, what earthly reason prompted the web designers to eliminate them?

They need to come back, most users on these forums arent tech savvy enough to wade through and find where they want to be.

Frequent Contributor

PLEASE listen to everyone.

I can't find things I am looking for - 

Hope you will listen soon

Contributor

Adding my voice to the choir to bring back the subforums.  QVC has too many topics relevant to different people for them to be lumped into such general categories.  People have no desire to scroll through pages of posts trying to find one they may be interested in.

Contributor

@Heidus wrote:

Adding my voice to the choir to bring back the subforums.  QVC has too many topics relevant to different people for them to be lumped into such general categories.  People have no desire to scroll through pages of posts trying to find one they may be interested in.

Sub-topics generated sales.  Wonder how much merchandise is not going to be purchased due to the elimination of sub-topics?

Declining sales numbers and/or declining website traffic are the only things that might get the "attention" of those who can do something to correct the error in judgement eliminating sub-topics.  JMHO

Super Contributor

We need the sub-forums. This new forum system is a jumbled mess. It will definitely keep me from spending much money on Q. It's too difficult to try to readabout my favorite Q brands because all of the brands are just thrown in together. That makes people miss a post about something they are interested in. I'm really bummed about it.
Regular Contributor

I totally agree that we need the sub-forums back.  In general I like most things about this new format BUT I don't have time to go searching for the exact threads I'm looking for.  We are all very busy and would appreciate going straight to what we're looking for.  Please consider bringing back the sub-forums!Woman Sad

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Regular Contributor

I agree with everyone - bring back the Sub Forums!!!   Overnight, the forums went from fun to frustrating and annoying! 

Respected Contributor

ITA!!  This is crazy stupid!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it