Valued Contributor

Gabrielle and Isaac: lovely together!

I watched Gabrielle as the host with Isaac  on Friday afternoon, and I loved every minute! What a pleasure to watch the two of them together! The show was calm, informative, and fun. It was obvious that they get along wonderfully and have great respect for one another. I hope QVC will consider having Gabrielle host with Isaac more often on Fridays, or any other time!

I really enjoy watching when she hosts. She lets the item take center stage, has a lovely demeanor, and always explains each item very well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Gabrielle and Isaac: lovely together!

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!  He gets to describe his products.  She provides pertinent details about the product.  None of the inane chatter that can sometimes take over with the host who used to do the Friday shows.  I enjoy Isaac.  And I thoroughly enjoy Gabrielle whenever she hosts!  She's an excellent host!!!!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  She is so lovely, classy, ladylike, professional, speaks in a normal tone, never quirky, or acting like she is the center of attention.  Overall, she is perfection in a host.  I love to see her with Isaac, it is a perfect match.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think Gabrielle is  a very good host, not all about herself as others..........also like Amy, both Janes, Antonella, Carolyn, both Dans, Mary Beth, Shawn, Alberti, Sharon.

Honored Contributor

Gabrielle has reached her zone as a host.  If she wants she can coast along, but I am eager to see if there's even more there.  Really like her.

As for Isaac - I love how he works with every host - he knows what he's doing and what personality he's working with.  I wouldn't watch if he were always with the same host all the time, but I do tune in Monday nights late.  That works for me. It's a totally different show from the one Gabrielle does, but I like the differences.

Regular Contributor

Totally! Her and Courtney need more air time. Spread the love as they say! I mean when you have hosts with 3 or 4 shows to their names...Ahem *jane, shawnie sue*. Give some other hosts a chance.

Honored Contributor

I'll vote for anyone we can get if it's a change!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch a lot of the shows but when I've seen Gabrielle I think she's very pleasant to watch and listen to.  I wonder why she doesn't have more shows of her own.  She's also very lovely.

Frequent Contributor

Agree that Gabrielle does a  much better (and calmer!) job than Shawn; ;slso

like many of Isaac's clothes.  However, he uses the word 'like' incessantly

(like a Valley Girl) so I have to mute the sound when he is on.