Respected Contributor

I would like to see a search on the side (like sizes , type ,etc.) a scroll down with the names of the brand's own colors. One of the reasons they are my favorite brands is because of how thier colors with the same names usually match nicely. Since I am short and a bit 'fluffy' I find all in one color slenderizing. an example I have a pair of bright navy slacks --but the only search options is 'blue' and it is time consuming to click on to several other blues. Oh well! I would probably be more likely to make a purchase if I could find it.

Respected Contributor

What a great idea.  This would be very helpful to me also.  Another problem with matching is the way they change the names of similar colors.  Some of the "namas" they place on colors are far more confusing than need be.

My daughter watched a Susan Graver presentation of the new style open front sweaters. The host mentioned that later in the show they would be presenting matching pants. She ordered her choice of sweaters and waited. Half an hour later they presented the "matching " pants. Maybe matching fabrics, but definitely not the colors.  If there are matching pieces, wny can't they present them immediately one after another so you can make your choice at the same time?  Seems so simple to me.

Honored Contributor

Great idea.  I spend way too much time searching for things I never find.

Occasional Contributor

Great idea!  I think the Q is like the supermarket.  They continually move things so that you have to search then you look at more items they are selling.  The manager at the store told me this is why they move things around in the aisles

Super Contributor
I agree. I was recently looking for a Chestnut top and had to look through all the brown ones. I would also like to see a holiday fashions category.
Honored Contributor

The only problem is that there would be hundreds of names and then the item you wanted would be sold out or discontinued.  The Q search feature is useless in its simplest form.  Imagine chaos if it got more complicated.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

psuchick, I have heard that also. The longer one stays in a grocery store the more likely they are to buy more . I can go in to purchase a 'sale' item for $2.   and end up spending $40. Smiley LOL I do not do that in clothing store usually.

Of course that theory can also cause a person to give up and leave. I did that the other day when I was trying to find a same color top to go with pants I had purchased and I had to 'click ' on to and wait for it to load just to see the 'blue ' was chambray,teal ,etc and not bright navy.