Respected Contributor

Re: Does QVC management read our suggestions?

Probably not.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Do you see them implementing any of our suggestions?

AMEN!!!  Well said.    

bamasec

Honored Contributor

I think the Suggestion Box is largely here as a place to contain the daily *itch-fests about something, anything. Goods, shipping, kitchen hygiene, hosts, vendors, Xmas, whatever people can dream up. I think that, not completely of course but in large part, QVC pays little heed to the same-old whines.

It's a shame that genuine suggestions that might actually be implemented are often buried under an avalanche of whine. I applaud the moderators wading through the rest to search out the plausible and do-able.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Is anybody there? Does anybody care" - 1776

Honored Contributor

i am sure they look......maybe get some feedback.

i do believe one or two of the mods said they do read or are aware of some of the suggestions.

dont forget though.......the forums are such a very small microcosm of the bigger picture.

if people are not suggesting things on facebook, twitter, instagram, or via snail mail/email, then the forums may mean very little in the grand scheme of things.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

I think the Suggestion Box is largely here as a place to contain the daily *itch-fests about something, anything. Goods, shipping, kitchen hygiene, hosts, vendors, Xmas, whatever people can dream up. I think that, not completely of course but in large part, QVC pays little heed to the same-old whines.

It's a shame that genuine suggestions that might actually be implemented are often buried under an avalanche of whine. I applaud the moderators wading through the rest to search out the plausible and do-able.

The Q also is not interested in feedback from their Customer Service Do they invite you to stay on line & tell how satisfied you were with your experience? Any company interested in competing in business, would want to be l00% sure their customers are more than satisfied.

Big bucks are paid by corporations for this information, and the Q has it for free. It's insulting they don't care about those who make them wealthy. It makes me feel, well...UNAPPRECIATED.

Occasional Contributor

I have a special request for Management at QVC regarding the hosts.  For years, I have watched Veneble, Gracie, Brown, Tracy, Bower, Bennett, Williams, Roe, Dimentri, Kerr, and  last but not least Stran.  These hosts are polished professionals who through their depth of experience and mastery of product information afford the shopper that what they are going to purchase is what we are going to receive - from size up, to size down, quality of workmanship of an item, but most importantly, there is a trust established with the more seasoned hosts that permits me to buy with confidence.  The issue is, these sage salespersons are not on as frequently as they used to be and in there are place are these young, unproven, newbies who fumble through their cards, have no relationship with the vendors, call the fabric by the wrong name, consistently use words when they adlib that are downright incorrect and giggle when they are thrown off-guard.  This does not instill confidence in a purchaser's consideration to make that purchase.  The best was when Issac Mizrahi was partnered with Shawn Killinger.  He told her the garment was cut on the bias.  She has no idea what he was referring to and he had to go and show her what he was talking about.  Shawn should only work on shows that are geared to Millennials.  She exudes too much drama and attitude for the serious shoppers.  The newbies also can't pronounce the words correctly.  The best is button; they say butt-n.  Maybe these wannabe hosts should cut their teeth on your new acquisitions, HSN, etc.  Either that or have a Ms. Roe or Mr. Venable mentor these ladies. David'a protege, Mary, is a pro and I'll bet David's guidance got her there.  As I am typing this on 3/6/2018 at 1.AM the host pronounced Naot (sandals) brand wrong and was corrected by the Vendor.  Not Acceptable, especially if QVC wanst to remain the premier provider.  People under 40 will think I am old fart, and that's OK..  But, standards, quality, and a seasoned host make sales.  Thank you for reading my comment. 

Honored Contributor

@TCM28.  Mary Beth trained most of the new recruits.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does QVC management read our suggestions?o

Sometimes. I asked for Irish things ahead of time and I saw there were several to chose from.

On anothe note: I thought Lunchtime Specials were supposed to be "sale type items". Looked at them today and cannot believe the cost of these specials.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Someone probably sees the comments and looks for trends, but my guess is most of them are not doable so they are discarded.