Honored Contributor

Do I Have To Rub My Tummy and Sing To Have QVC Post Sizing Every Time?

Ok, I've called Customer Service just about every other (maybe 3rd day) to ask PLEASE POST THE SIZING (inches for bust, waist, hips, anything you have) ON THE SCREEN.....EVERY SINGLE TIME....not according to the way the wind blows?

I am soooo tired of calling Customer Service to ask that it please be posted.  I sit with a computer looking up the measurements (which usually aren't what's posted when it is posted).

How in the world can you expect people to order something when you don't care enough to post the measurements EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I can't figure out what determines if it's going to be posted.....usually Denim and Co, other than that .......well......

Please, please listen to me...I'm tired of calling Customer Service and trying to use my computer while looking at the TV screen.

Don't just do it every now and then......do it every time you show something.

Thank you if you too the time to read this.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Do I Have To Rub My Tummy and Sing To Have QVC Post Sizing Every Time?

[ Edited ]

I'm with you.  QVC & Designer sizing leaves me unsure. I also wait for the critical size to be posted on screen.  It makes it so easy and feel more confident ordering.  I range from and XXS to a size 6..... how is that possible???? It would be great if the designer had to cut to a specific size but it seems they are all different.  Very frustrating.

Respected Contributor

On every product with sizing, the specific measurements for every size is on the item description. Just click on the link in the Description and it is right there:

For more detailed Fit and Sizing information, please refer to the Sizing tab above. To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

There would be WAY too many to list for each size on the screen. Ive learned just to look up the item on my Ipad since inseam is the most important to me.
Frequent Contributor

On the computer in most cases, the measurements given are for garment length...not bust, waist, or hip measurements. The measurements for those listed under the tab are generic. They don't take into account whether the item is 100% cotton or 95/5% spandex, or designer measurements, etc. If complete measurements can be given for some items, why not all?
Honored Contributor

Nbct, Each garments measurements are listed. Read the text description. At the end are the words "click here". That will give you the specific measurement for the garment.

Each of the "producers" should have performance standards that include showing garment measurements. Annabelle is right, they're crucial.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

The one we need the most is bust. It's not that hard for them to post that one. And if they ever do give a measurement it's length. Who cares?
Esteemed Contributor

If you read her entire post the OP says she uses her computer to look up garment measurements, so clearly she knows to look for the "click here" numbers. She's saying that it's poor customer service and a bad user experience to have to search online for information that should obviously be provided either onscreen or by a host reading from a card.

Her point is a valid one and at one time they did use to post measurements (bust, waist, hip, length) on screen. This was back before some hosts (not naming names) decided that was just too boring and got in the way of all their giggling, begging for FB likes, and "it's all about me" story-telling. 

The real problem, of course, is the lack conformity in sizing from brand to brand; another post for another day!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Annabelle,

I hear your frustration!  But...

OMGosh!!  Rubbing tummy and singing!  I never thot of that one...which is really slow on my part since time after time after time calling and writing and complaining on the forums have resulted in even less sizing info!! 

Have you tried it?  Maybe if we all did it at the same time and date.  Hold your breath at the same time, too, just for extra measure??  If it works for the sizing issue (which they have no desire or motivation to announce since much of their profit comes from us taking a blind stab at it and losing), maybe it'll work for getting a user manual for the new and exciting forum!! 

Kidding, sort of.

Hope you're having a great day!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~