Contributor

I don't understand why some hosts insist on trying to point out details on clothing that is black. Black does not show up well on TVs, PLEASE go to another color. Black may be the color of the season or a preferred color for some people but when it comes to the fine points, choose another color for the benefit of the viewers.  

Respected Contributor

Most of the hosts I've seen will say "let me get another color that's easier to show the details."  Of course there are those that don't.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  It seems like a mistake from someone who is new and does not know any different.  Isn't that part of the training?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

Laziness or ignorance, or negligence. Notice there seems to be no repercussions for these types of repeated errors:

not giving measurements, not showing back of garment, inside of jewelry, and purses.

Truly it is disrespectful of shoppers.

Trusted Contributor

Tonight the color of last GILI was being shown before they began to show the inside.  I do not need to hear about the great Italian leather and the color of the painted edges on each individual purse until after I have seen the colors and the inside organization.  No organization and outside phone pocket no purchase.  While they monkeyed around I went on line and read the reviews.  Not very good and my color was gone so no purchase for me.

Honored Contributor

Certain hosts think you should take their word for it because they say it's a great item and they love it. This is what happens when a host has fans and a following. If this is the way they are going to sell and the Q doesn't have a problem with it, the least they can do is make sure the garment sizes and colors are shown for a longer period of time on the screen so we can make our choice. The models IMO are not given enough air time either, we need to see the clothes and shoes on the models not on hangers. I appreciate when a host goes over to the models with the colors they don't have on and spend more time showing the clothes and shoes.