Contributor

Customer Service Unable to Fix Advance Notices

I have tried numerous times to get notified ahead of TSV's.  I have talked to Customer service two times and they continue to say they are "working on it".  The hosts tell you that you can sign up which I have done properly on line.  Does anyone else ever have this problem?  I'm frustrated with Customer Service.

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service Unable to Fix Advance Notices

Darn, I was hoping this was about how to get out of Advance notice emails,  I am getting WAY to many emails from QVC!!  I love those "clearance sale" alerts for a whopping 8% off original price.

Why do we need the Advance Notice anyway?  the TSV are no longer the great deals that sold out before 8:00am, now back in the day I would have PAID to have advance notices.

Trusted Contributor

Go to your Account page.  Over on the left side, go down to "Email and Mobile preferences" or something like that... might be email and mobile communication. Click on it, then scroll down and make sure you've clicked the box that says "Promotions". Then scroll down again and select which department promotions you want to be alerted about.  Make sure your correct email address is displayed at the top of the screen.

the only boxes I have checked on this screen are "Promotions" and "Beauty" and I am always notified of upcoming beauty TSVs so I know I've got the right boxes checked for what I want.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I would say more of a nusiance than a problem for me, rhine. It is preferable to be notified in advance of impending events, favorited items and vendors, and interesting genres of my choosing. Most other sites I visit do this for their customers. I would think Q sales #s would increase if they did, too. If I am looking for something specific it would be cool to know of an impending TSV in my category.

However, I personally wish that a ship notification of an impending auto delivery would be sent out so that I could alter delivery, if need be.

dee

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedleI've actually been getting notices of my impending deliveries for my last 4 or 5 AD deliveries -   always in time to cancel or change.  I'm with you -  I like that notice.

Frequent Contributor

Yes I have the same problems, I have gone to my account and signed up for emails and promotions dozens of times and to this day I get no advance emails and believe me I buy plenty from QVC and have a Q-card also. Now I do get notices when something ships but thats it.

QVC Customer Care

@rhine wrote:

I have tried numerous times to get notified ahead of TSV's.  I have talked to Customer service two times and they continue to say they are "working on it".  The hosts tell you that you can sign up which I have done properly on line.  Does anyone else ever have this problem?  I'm frustrated with Customer Service.

Hi @rhine - I have updated your email preferences to include TSV notifications, it previously was not set so this should now generate emails regarding all of our TSVs. I apologize that we disappointed you with previous requests to update your emailing preferences.Thank you for posting and shopping with us! 
~Kim

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's still a problem with email delivery, my preferences are set to receive ALL emails and after several attempts, the social team was only able to help me get the TSV emails, but no others.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC, I have my preferences checked to recieve the TSV emails but I haven't ereceived them in a few years. Can you check on this please?