Occasional Visitor
We need an everyday pan with 2 helper handles in Copper Chef
Respected Contributor

They are selling both; one with long handle and helper handle and both sides helper handle. Great price.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps it's just me , but in the demonstrations, the bottoms of the food look really dark or burnt.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor
No it's definitely not just you.  Everything I saw was burnt, the grilled cheese, the burgers and that cake made with the flour and ice cream looked like a disaster it was black on the bottom and very very dark on the top.  I watched the presentation very early this morning and when they pulled that cake out of the oven the entire cake was so burnt I don't know why they even showed it.  I also noticed that  no one even tasted that cake.  You know how David tastes everything but not that cake!  
If you google Copper Chef reviews, you just might be surprised to read about how this pan really performs.    Remember on air they are using brand new pans so of course nothing will stick.  My friend bought the smaller one and after a month it went in the garbage.  They really make everything look so great on air but then after spending your money you find out about warnings and that products don't perform as they lead you to believe.
@KITTY wrote:

Perhaps it's just me , but in the demonstrations, the bottoms of the food look really dark or burnt.

Honored Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:
No it's definitely not just you.  Everything I saw was burnt, the grilled cheese, the burgers and that cake made with the flour and ice cream looked like a disaster it was black on the bottom and very very dark on the top.  I watched the presentation very early this morning and when they pulled that cake out of the oven the entire cake was so burnt I don't know why they even showed it.  I also noticed that  no one even tasted that cake.  You know how David tastes everything but not that cake!  
If you google Copper Chef reviews, you just might be surprised to read about how this pan really performs.    Remember on air they are using brand new pans so of course nothing will stick.  My friend bought the smaller one and after a month it went in the garbage.  They really make everything look so great on air but then after spending your money you find out about warnings and that products don't perform as they lead you to believe.
@KITTY wrote:

Good to know

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I've had mine for months and have no trouble with it at all.  I keep it on my stove and use it for everything.

Honored Contributor

I've had mine since the 1st TSV for the 9.5" size.  I use it for everything and love it! Food cooks perfectly, no burning, and absolute minimal cleanup. 

New Contributor

I would like to see silicone on the lid handle.  It gets extremely hot.

Respected Contributor

Online reviews are not good for this product. Long term problems.

Respected Contributor

We bought the smaller pan last year.  We still use it some, just disappointed in it. Our pan didn't even last 6 months without getting a long scratch. And that is with using silicon and wood utensils. Won't be buying any more of this type pan.