New Contributor

Please ask MarkCharles to offer combos rather than 3-5 of the same item.  I would lke to try many of his items but I don't need 3-5 nor do I have the space for them.  I con give away only so much before fit becomes expensive to do so. 1 mini sandwich maker, 1 waffle maker and maybe a gadget or two or a whole kit of just gadgets.  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Fremont100 wrote:

Please ask MarkCharles to offer combos rather than 3-5 of the same item.  I would lke to try many of his items but I don't need 3-5 nor do I have the space for them.  I con give away only so much before fit becomes expensive to do so. 1 mini sandwich maker, 1 waffle maker and maybe a gadget or two or a whole kit of just gadgets.  Thanks.

Hi @Fremont100 , Thank you for your post and suggestion for the combination of kitchen items. I have copied it and sent it to our team that handles our customers feedback. We appreciate the suggestion and that you are posting in our forums. Woman Happy
~Kim

Super Contributor

I agree....awesome idea.

Respected Contributor

I agree, how about a sample package with 3-4 items, since I always don't need 2 or 3 of the same item...even if it's less then $20.

......You look like I need a drink.....