Frequent Contributor

While I do appreciate the lower shipping rates on many of the items now, it would be great if QVC would combine shipping for those of us that buy several items on sale, or even when we are shopping here and buy several items and combine the shipping rates.  Those numbers add up fast...

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Have you forgotten that they just discontinued combined shipping in February?  They're making a mint on s&h and are not going to change anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

While I appreciate the $3 and $5 shipping on single items they really need to rethink multiples. I just called about ordering six of one item for guy Christmas gifts and the S&H would have been $30! They would not budge. Sorry, QVC just lost my measly $100+ order. They need to reconsider this for multiples or even just during the Christmas season.

Trusted Contributor
If it a gift that they push as great stocking stuffers or for multiple gift giving then maybe they could have a single item price or a set of 3 or more gift box. This way if the customer only wanted - item great and if they wanted 3 then they can separate them and give them out.