Super Contributor

Clearance sale- wish there were more free shipping offers!

love the sale, but $3 to $5 an item for shipping really adds up. Would be great if there were more shipping deals to compliment the great sale prices!

Respected Contributor

Re: Clearance sale- wish there were more free shipping offers!

Many of the handbags are $11/13 s&h, that was a no-no for me

Respected Contributor

You can't have everything.  But if they really want to move these items, maybe they should have considered free S&H if you spend a certain amount.  That's an incentive.

Respected Contributor

I saw some of QVC today, and they had some good prices.  They aren't as good as at HSN, but they're not bad at all!  I wondered whether all the discussion on this board about sales at HSN and many other stores prompted these clearance prices.  Traditionally QVC has taken maybe 10-20% off and called it clearance.  That is a PROMOTION, not a SALE and certainly not CLEARANCE.  They are now getting into the territory of real bargains. 

Now they need to time their clearance days so that they don't FOLLOW HSN's sales.  I already did my shopping at HSN and don't need anything anymore.  I got two pairs of Naturalizer sandals at deep discounts to be used next year, a few pairs of pants on clearance, and a handful of really nice shirts at under $10 each.  Now, that's clearance!