Frequent Contributor

No more, please.  Each day this is on I immediately turn the channel. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like CIJ, but wish they didn't keep showing the same things over and over!!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you, Esmollin!!! I don't even like X-mas programming--even around X-mas time. LOL

Occasional Contributor

I love CIJ and look forward to it every year however the selections this year were disappointing. Redundant from previous years and many items had limited offerings. I am really interested in the 50 pc blue ornament collection by Lisa but its not available. That doesnt make sense! We need less food items and more variety of gifts and decorating. Also , I hate the new shipping price policy. It was more advantagous to by more save more when you got a discount or free shipping! Dont get me wrong, I still spent too much this month but we need some new stuff.

Honored Contributor

I SO agree - nevcer thought I'd wish away the month of July but I am SO GLAD tomorrow is the 31st!!!!  Then we can be DONE with CIJ - at least until end of October when it starts all over again except it will be MONTHS long!!!

Seriously??!!  Can we just stop buying stuff for said holiday season.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that CIJ for a whole month may be a bit too much, though I have purchased some items!  I don't watch much QVC anymore, but it does seem like the same products are presented over and over. But....I  much prefer CIJ to beds, computers, vacuum cleaners, any electrically/technological items, Keurigs, Vitamix, etc. etc.

Respected Contributor

While I'm not a fan, people need to step away from the tv.   If you go into any store every day (fancy or cheap), they will have the same thing.   I go into Williams Sanoma a couple times a year, depending on the time of year they either have it set up for winter or summer.   Stores move their inventory around just for this reason.  Shopping channels can't do that.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I think the C.I.J. overkill this entire month was solely to clear out leftover merchandise from the warehouses.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

Thank goodness it's August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Christmas in July but don't stay glued to the tv watching every show. I just take a peak and if I'm interested I will watch. I would be satisfied with CIJ being only on July 24th and 25 th as opposed to the shows that are presented all month long. Then there would be less repetition of products.