Respected Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

[ Edited ]

No way is Lisa coming back as a host.  Further, I think Shawn does a great job on PM Style and Amy is terrific on her shows earlier Monday evening.  Amy looks fabulous in the Logo clothes. Has anyone noticed that?  I like that she's not wearing those skin-tight maternity clothes that are all the rage but which I find VULGAR.  She looks attractive and tastefully dressed, never more so than when she's wearing Logo.

That said, I think QVC should bring Lisa back as a vendor.  They could think of a great name for her brand that includes jewelry and, soon, Christmas decor.  I believe she's mentioned other things like handbags and maybe even certain items of clothing as possible additions.

Bringing Lisa back as a vendor would satisfy her audience of 20 years and add some pizzaz to a list of vendors that could use something new that draws attention.

P.S.:  Lisa wrote the most creative, hilarious post about her assistant scouring Europe for Cheez-Its during their working tour of Italy last week.  I recommend visiting her FB page and scrolling down until you find it.  It was pure genius!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Respected Contributor

Lisa is not retuning to QVC.  The Monday night shows and hosts are unwatchable now though. Blathering and nattering and bag-lady fashions just don't do much for sales.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms X wrote:

No way is Lisa coming back as a host.  Further, I think Shawn does a great job on PM Style and Amy is terrific on her shows earlier Monday evening.  Amy looks fabulous in the Logo clothes. Has anyone noticed that?  I like that she's not wearing those skin-tight maternity clothes that are all the rage but which I find VULGAR.  She looks attractive and tastefully dressed, never more so than when she's wearing Logo.

That said, I think QVC should bring Lisa back as a vendor.  They could think of a great name for her brand that includes jewelry and, soon, Christmas decor.  I believe she's mentioned other things like handbags and maybe even certain items of clothing as possible additions.

Bringing Lisa back as a vendor would satisfy her audience of 20 years and add some pizzaz to a list of vendors that could use something new that draws attention.

P.S.:  Lisa wrote the most creative, hilarious post about her assistant scouring Europe for Cheez-Its during their working tour of Italy last week.  I recommend Ivisiting her FB page and scrolling down until you find it.  It was pure genius!

I loved that FB post as well! Smiley Happy Yes, I agree she'd be a great vendor as well.... 

Respected Contributor

What makes you think Lisa R returning would make a difference in the price of something, OR the lineup for QVC. 

I never watched Lisa.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't bring her back if she doesn't want to come and obviously,she doesn't.

Regular Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry to disagree, we don't "ALL" wish she would come back.  

I agree with you.  I was never a LR fan.  For me, shopping is about the merchandise, not the hosts.  I'm not going to buy something just because a certain host is on there.  LR helped QVC become more about the hosts instead of the products they were/are there to sell.

I would be willing to bet. That the majority of people if they like a certain sales clerk in a store, they are more then likely to shop there when that sales clerk is working and do not shop at that store when sales clerks they do not like are working. The same applies to watching and shopping at QVC. I know for me there is nothing QVC sales I need bad enough to sit and watch a show hosted by a host I do not like.

Honored Contributor

It's great that you liked Lisa.  Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's.  

For me, she was just another salesperson, certainly not a friend.  Her only desire was to sell products and make money.  She was a big fish in a little pond at Q.  And she had a way about her that attracted a lot of people.  I just wasn't one of them.  I don't want or need her back on air.  What I would like from Q is a better and wider range of products and a return to the quality and variety they used to offer.

Esteemed Contributor

@fenway wrote:

Hmm, Again, I guess ONLY the OLDIES are allowed to have an Opinion!!??? So watch what you say Newbies!!

I would say get a life newbies.... 

Esteemed Contributor

Just like a bad penny someone keeps bringing this women up.Woman LOL