Contributor

Better Boxes for Jewelry Items

Please consider providing better boxes for jewelry.  QVC jewelry used to be shipped in nice hinged boxes.  The little cloth drawstring pouches with plastic bags inside are cheap and ugly.  I would like a box that is suitable for gift giving. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Better Boxes for Jewelry Items

Hi @Lilpuddin, thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. I have forwarded to our management team.

Contributor

Thank you, Alice Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I  totally agree.  This is no way to ship jewelry, especially gifts  to present to someone.

Respected Contributor

It's probably more costly.  Maybe there should be an option you could have (for an additional charge) if you are giving it as a gift.  I've seen that on other sites.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember Q jewelry being shipped in hinged boxes.  I remember the square velvety boxes with lift off lids.  Even most stores provide cardboard boxes for jewelry unless it's akin to the crown jewels. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Jewelry ships better in  nice box.  I've received broken jewelery items from QVC due to to poor packaging of the items.  I sure would order any expensive jewelry from QVC, because who know how they would pack it to send!

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the cheap box and baggie if it's for me.  But I'd never give a gift in them.  Too tacky and cheap.

Respected Contributor

I kept about six of those hinged boxes from my Imperial Gold purchases back in the old days. The last jewelry items I received were in baggies or a lightweight cardboard box.

Trusted Contributor

Many years ago I purchased Judith Ripka's heart-shaped diamonique ring that was very popular.  Think it was $49.95.  It came in a hinged ring box.

I also received a 14K toe ring (haven't seen any "foot" jewelry for awhile), in a hinged ring box as well.