Frequent Contributor

Beauty BORING...I think QVC needs to hire......

I'm suggesting QVC you need to hire some real stylish people! Nothing against some of the Host, they are nice people. I think it's time for new things! Maybe hire 5 more Jill Martins....she's a "Real Stylist", love her enthusiasm on Fashion. How about Jillian Barberie very stylish and fun to watch. I don't have the interest in any of the shows...they are repeated BORING.
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty BORING...I think QVC needs to hire......

They need to get rid of at least 50% of the lines they carry. There is too much and mostly alike. I did a channel check in the middle of the night last night, and all three channels were selling cosmetics. Who buys all of this stuff? We must be a nation of female suckers.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't think it matters who they hire or don't hire... The hosts can only sell what they're given to sell... I'll grant you, some of the hosts should follow Lisa's choice. They've been there too long, but even so, it wouldn't matter. The programs are repetitive, the product mix is too limited and not diverse enough and QVC is just so boring.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Gee, just today I heard many complaining about Jill Martin being absolutely terrible. Now you want her ?

Super Contributor

they just need to realize which hosts to put with what products.. Let's be real here... shall we you don't putt Jill b. or carolyn with gili or logo etc..... Lets face it the youngin's are for the so called high fashion lines , the "seasoned"{#emotions_dlg.devil2} hosts should stick to food and cleaning sorry that's just how it is.