Honored Contributor

Ballet Sleeve on Tees -- Denim & Co.

I would love to see Denim & Co. offer some tees with the ballet sleeve.  The sleeve is just below the elbow and the neckline is a crew neck and the length is hip (not tunic) length just to cover the tummy.  Looks really smart (clean lines look).  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ballet Sleeve on Tees -- Denim & Co.

I agree. It's a flattering, feminine style. And while we're at it, I'd like to see more winter polos with collars. I know they cost more to make but a little structure goes a long way for those of us above a certain age.

Honored Contributor

Katcat, Your pink text is pretty much unreadable unless I make it huge.

We have sleeves just below the elbow now...they're called 3/4 sleeves and I hate them.  Too hot for summer, not warm enough for winter so I wear them maybe two weeks a year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Katcat, Your pink text is pretty much unreadable unless I make it huge.

We have sleeves just below the elbow now...they're called 3/4 sleeves and I hate them.  Too hot for summer, not warm enough for winter so I wear them maybe two weeks a year.

Hopefully, you can read the dark green.  The ballet sleeve is just below (slightly below the elbow).  3/4 sleeve is much longer.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1, the green is marginally better than the pink, but it would help all of us who are over 40 if you would enlarge your font size. I feel like I am reading in superscript.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Katcat1, the green is marginally better than the pink, but it would help all of us who are over 40 if you would enlarge your font size. I feel like I am reading in superscript.

I agree.. any post written in a font size smaller than the number three is just too small to read and that is with  me wearing my glasses!   I usually skip over those posts!

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I would love to see Denim & Co. offer some tees with the ballet sleeve.  The sleeve is just below the elbow and the neckline is a crew neck and the length is hip (not tunic) length just to cover the tummy.  Looks really smart (clean lines look).  Cat HappyCat Happy

I agree and would purchase for work-I buy those fromTalbots nowSmiley Happy