Respected Contributor

Attention MOD; Item # M48312 Egg Harbor Shrimp

One of my most favorite food items  (M48312) is not available anymore per my wish list.  I keep waiting for this to come back in stock, but to no avail.  The reviews are very high as well so you would think this would still be available.  Can you find out if this is coming back in stock any time soon?  I have tried similar shrimp from my local grocery stores but nothing else come close.  TIA!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attention MOD; Item # M48312 Egg Harbor Shrimp

@BornToShop I am so sorry to be the one to give you the bad news, according to our buyers this item has been discontinued  Smiley Sad  I am sorry.  I will pass along your feedback to offer it in the future.  

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC, thank you for your fast response.  I hope the buyers will reconsider.  I can't bring myself to delete it off my wish list, lol.  You never know...!  

QVC Customer Care

@BornToShop I understand and will keep my fingers crossed for you Smiley Happy 

Occasional Visitor

Hi I am in Texas I called Rastelli (Egg Harbor) would buy them on or off of QVC. I was told to keep watching to see when they come back. This must be a Buyer at Qvc that is stopping these. Hate anything Merdidith brings ( poor quality and waste of money) food wise. Please look at the reviews for the Andeson Farms shrimp ( very poor indeed) . Please let eh buyers know do they want our money and satisifation or not?