Occasional Contributor

Is it just me? Why, oh, why do we have to spend ALL day Sunday watching cooking shows?! The men have sports and I'd love to watch clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories. We work all week and when I watch cooking, I feel like I'm working!  Please, QVC, mix it up and treat us ladies once in a while to something other than "in the kitchen"!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Day Cooking on Sunday

I agree with you. I would love for Sundays to be used all day for fashion. That's one of the few times I'm home from work and can watch TV.

Honored Contributor

First, my guide doesn't show all day kitchen shows at all for today - only David's 3 hour morning kitchen show.

Secondly, what is this '...we have to spend all day watching cooking shows' thing?   Who HAS to watch one channel all day?  If one gets the QVC channel they have cable (or satellite) so there are a ton of channels.  If I'm sitting around watching tv all day, which I don't often do but that's just me, I seek what I want to watch from all the channels that we get.

That's not meant to be a 'change the channel' threadcrap, honestly.  But in this case it seems to be the only answer.

Trusted Contributor

@CostumeJewelryLover wrote:

Is it just me? Why, oh, why do we have to spend ALL day Sunday watching cooking shows?! The men have sports and I'd love to watch clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories. We work all week and when I watch cooking, I feel like I'm working!  Please, QVC, mix it up and treat us ladies once in a while to something other than "in the kitchen"!

You live in a time when the collective knowledge of humanity is readily available at your fingertips.  In addition to scores of channels available bia television, there is a plethora of online options.  In addition, there are so many activities that can be done away from the television including hobbies, charity work, sports, reading, etc.

So, honestly, if you are complaining about spending an entire day watching something on a shopping channel that you ddo not enjoy, you have only yourself to blame.

Trusted Contributor

Men aren't the only ones who enjoy watching sports.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I mostly watch the fashion shows and miss when they are not on.  I work during the week and in my free time, I enjoy watching QVC and can only enjoy so much cooking shows so mixing it up would be better.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

Ugh! Lol the regular In the Kitchen withDavid Sundays and Wednesdays isn't enough? It's overkill. How about something on the weekends that's not usual programming for those days, please. It's either cooking, beds or electronics on the weekends. QVC needs to shake up all of their programming and rotate hosts.
Honored Contributor

Ugh.......I didn't watch the all day gardening show either.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't particularly care because I do not want anyone to mess with my All day Beauty Day shows. (smile)

I am sure that there are viewers out there that truly enjoy all day kitchen shows.

I don't like Irish Day, Christmas, Jewelry, etc. I just do not tune in on those days.  

Respected Contributor

I really don't care for all day shows on just about anything. At least it isn't about computers, vacumms, matresses, etc. Doesn't matter to me today as I will glued to the TV watching the Pats game. Should be a good one.