Valued Contributor

Alberti and his many talents

Alberti has "it".  He has savoir faire.  I marvel at his sense of design, his love of beautiful things and his ability to elevate the ordinary.  I want to see more of him and I would love for him to be able to design and sell "high end" decorative items for me. I am repeating what someone said earlier in this forum, he is being underused!!!  He is a treasure!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberti and his many talents

I could not agree more with you. I would love to see some of the home/decorating shows with Alberti! Has has such a natural sense of style and flare without being too much. What a sheer delight to see his photos.

Honored Contributor

I agree , Alberti has great taste, and I wish he was on in prime time . I follow him on facebook

and if he had a home decor show I would be happy to watch. I'm sort of bored with the shows

they have now and I think some new blood would be welcome.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I love Alberti he has many talents. He is a true professional.. QVC needs to give him his own show. I have seen his blog lovely taste in decor. 

Honored Contributor

Alberti is my favorite host. He's kind, generous, thoughtful, he gives the vendors their space to talk... and, you're right he's got that je ne sais quoi savior faire. He's got it alright!!

I look forward to seeing him graduate to the daytime and primetime shows eventually, 

I happened to see him in his first QVC on-air appearance. He was so happy and he said that working for QVC was his dream job. He does it very well. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alberti is a talented person. He may prefer working late nights. I like his detailed explanations, and he is very professional with the vendors. He is a number 10 for sure.

Valued Contributor

Could not agree more!! He is interesting and informative and a great host!  I always watch when he is on!

Respected Contributor

I love, Alberti Popaj so much. I wonder if QVC will let him host during the regular hours now?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

I've only seen him a handful of times, since he's on in the wee hours of the morning. He is a joy to watch ! Jennifer Coffey is delightful, also, and I've watched her on a few shows (around 5.a.m.). She also was on QVC Plus at 6 p.m., on Sundays, hosting "What to Wear" -- I really enjoyed that show. I hope Q brings it back !
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
WELL SAID!!! Alberti 24/7 would be fine with me,lol... He is definately more professional than MANY "seasoned" hosts.