Honored Contributor

Re: Week Fourteen of the NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

Rams FIRE Jeff Fisher----some said his offense looked like a middle school team!!!  And HOF Eric Dickerson will now attend Ram's games.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Rams FIRE Jeff Fisher----some said his offense looked like a middle school team!!!  And HOF Eric Dickerson will now attend Ram's games.....

Not really a surprise. It is kind of goofy to fire the guy eight days after announcing a contract extension with him, but whatever. I have a strong suspicion he won't be the last coach fired. Gus Bradley in Jacksonville is likely close behind him. A whole bunch of others could be right behind him.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

@Spurt, @gardenman, Jerry Jones will not, I repeat, will NOT be firing Jason Garrett, even if the Cowboys lose the first playoff game.

@soonersis

But I'd never ever understimate the stupidity of Jerry Jones...but I think you are actually right....he'll keep Jason Garrett on for a while since he doesn't mind Jerry butting in with his two cents---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

ohhhhhhhh i was afraid of this.......all of you who post your picks chose the RAVENS and we lost.......it was a curse. LOL

seriously, that was a crazy game. i thought we might come out ahead, but it just didnt happen. we didnt show up for the first half and that hurt.

there were a bunch of strange plays there......of course, this is par for the course for us when we play the patriots.

was really hoping for a win because now the steelers have sole posession of first in our division. we will play them on christmas day and it will definitely be a tough game and will be a deciding factor in our playoff hopes.

okay, now i can go and cry myself to sleep tonight.........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sunshine45: at least the Ravens still have a chance for the playoffs, unlike the Colts. Indy is in 3rd behind Houston and Tennessee, both tied at first. Houston has swept Indy, so that hurt any chance the Colts would have. They would have to win the next three games, and Houston and Tennessee lose most of the games. I don't expect that happening.

Good luck stopping Le'Veon Bell when the Ravens play the Steelers. The problem with covering Bell is that he can be both running back and wide receiver. He also is very patient and gets small yards at a time, until he breaks free and runs the field.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

LRe: Week Fourteen of the NFL Regular Season!!!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

I heard one of the sports talking heads say that "the Steelers can beat anybody.........and anybody can beat the Steelers. Truer words never spoken. The Steeler defense is still questionable..